Chapter 10 : My hero...

Recap: 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I yell over and over again, and I feel blood trickle down from my lip. I bit it too hard.

"Shut up!" She screams, removing her hand from my wrist and punching me in my face, making my nose bleed also.

I go limp, and she drops me to the floor. "I'm sorry..." I say once more. I didn't mean that I was sorry for holding Kaoru's hand. I was upset for hurting Nala, but...

I think I love Kaoru...

---

"I said shut up!" Piku yells again, and kicks my side. I groan, holding my side. 

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! What are you doing to (Y/N)?!" I hear someone, and slowly look over at the door of the host club to see Kaoru and the rest of the hosts. Kaoru. Looked. Pissed.

"H-hey! U-um..." Piku looks for a way out of the situation, but to be truthful, there was none. Nothing that she could do on her own would help her. So, I helped her. 

I stood, flinching at the pain that shot through my bad knee. I took a deep breath, then walked over to the hosts. "I'm fine. We where just playing a game," I say with a smile. The hosts stare at me, and so does Piku. "But (Y/N), you're-" Kaoru starts, but I cut him short. "I'm fine." 

I walk into the host club without another word.

Piku's POV. 

She helped me? I stare at (Y/N) as she walks into the host club. Why? I just finished beating her up, so why did she help me? 

---

Short chapter, I know. But I couldn't think of anything. And I typed this during first period. Yes. I typed this during class. Bad Author-chan, I know. Well, I hope you enjoyed it!