Chapter 6 - Your my nurse!

Kaoru walks me up to the door of my house. I open the door, and he helps me in.

"Where is the first-aid?" Kaoru asks me as he looks around.

"I just need a wet paper towel." I state as I plop down on one of our couches.

"You sure...?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Could you hurry before I get blood on the white rug?" I wine, which made Kaoru sigh. "Fine."

Kaoru grabs a paper towel, then wets it and hands it to me. I dab my knee with the wet rag. 

"Thank you, Dr. Kaoru." I say with a grin. I hear him chuckle, and I giggle with him.

"So I'm your doctor?" 

"Nurse. You are my nurse."

"Nurse...?"

"Yes."

Kaoru sits down next to me, then pats my head. "I can live with that..."

"I'm tired... Jeez, almost being kidnapped for who-knows-what can really drain a person." I say with a small sigh.

Kaoru wraps his arm around my shoulder and and pulls me toward him, so I am leaning on his shoulder. 

"So sleep right here. Nurse's orders..."

I blush, but node. "Okay... Whatever you say..." And with that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

KAORU'S POV

(Y/N) is so cute when she is sleeping...

"Kaoru, is she okay?" Hikaru asked as him and the other hosts walk through the door.

"Shh... She will be just fine."

He nods, "Alright. We will be going. So you two can be alone... Heh..." And with that, they left.