Chapter 2 : Maybe I will...

Author-chan: "chaosandfriends. Thank you... o - o Somehow you made me have le idea. xD"

Your POV

The 1st bell rings and I had just found my classroom. A whole hour of looking... This place is too big!

I look around and I see the  twins...Oh! And the girly looking boy! 

Why does he look so girly...?

After I find a seat...Wait, the only seat is next to one of the twins...?

I sit at the only empty seat and sigh, then glance over at the 3 host club members.

As the teacher walks in he introduced me to the class.

after class was over,I stand up and gather my things. 

"Hey, your the frigidity girl!" The twins announce in unison.

"Y-yeah..." I say quietly, not looking up from my bag, which I am now putting my homework into.

"So, you wanna come by the host club?" One of the twins ask. 

"I have to study." I say simply, Closing my bag and picking it up, swinging it over my shoulder.

"Ooo~. You didn't stutter!" The twins say, Way to close, totally invading my personal bubble.

I take a step back and wave. "I-it was nice to meet you. See you tomorrow!" I say, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

I then try to rush out of the classroom, but...

"Oof!" I say as I crash into the wall. The whole class laughs...

Except the girly looking boy. He walks up to me and holds out a hand. "Hey, are you okay? Oh, I'm Haruhi Fujioka.." He states. 

I take his hand and he hosts me up. his hands are too gentle  to be a man's... Haruhi is a girl. These are in deed the hands of a girl.

"I-I'm fine... u-um, It's nice to meet you too!" I say as I bow. "Thank you!"

She blushes and waves her hands, "Hey, hey, It's fine! No need to bow like that! All I did was help you up!"

"O-okay... Sorry." I say with a little giggle. She giggles as well and I smile. "You know, maybe I will go to the host club. Haruhi, You got into this school due to your grades, right? Maybe you could help me?" I ask, clasping my hands together and bouncing up and down. 

"Sure." she says. 

"Most I ever heard her say at one time..." The twins huff in unison.

Why are they always in unison? Jeez!