Chapter 4 : Yum yum... Jelly.

YOUR POV

I'm in the host club... I'm in the host club... I'm in the host club...

I sigh, looking up only to see three girls staring at me. "Are you alright?" One asks.

"O-oh, Yeah. Thank you... I'm fine. Just thinking." I answer, then smile at them.

"About what?" Another girl asks. She had short blond hair and really pretty eyes...

"About... What dresses I think would look cute on you all!" I say in a cheerful voice.

"What dresses would we look good in?!" They squeal.

"White, flowing dresses... That kind of dress looks so innocent... I think they are cute. What do you think?"

"White? Isn't that a bit plain?" The first girl asks. She had long, black hair, and I think her name was Piku.

"Yeah, it's plane, but then it doesn't take away from from your already lovely, natural features..." I look down and fiddle with my hands.

They squeal once again.

Later, the first two girls leave, but the third stays seated. She hasn't talked the whole time...

"Um... I don't like you." She says plainly. Her long hair was tied in a pigtails and she had brown eyes. Her skin looked extremely fair...

"O-oh... I'm sorry."

"Let me finish...I don't like you...I think I love you!!" She screams the last part and wraps her arms around me. I flinch, then pat her back.

"U-um... I never caught your name..." I say to her as she lets me go. Everyone is starring, Some is even glaring at her, But she ignores it. Wish I could do that...

"I'm Nala!"

"The host club is closing for today! Sorry!" I hear Kaoru, and I wonder why he sounds so...Pissed.

Nala sighs, then hugs me. "I'll be back~" She coos. I wave as she leaves along with the other girls.

"Kaoru, the day wasn't over. What is wrong with you...?" Hikaru asks, and I see Kaoru blush...

"Hm...?" I tilt my head, but then shrugs. "I-I think I'll go home..." I say before standing.

I walk out before anyone can say anything...

KAORU'S POV

When that girl confessed her love to (Y/N)... I don't know what came over me...

"The host club is closing for today! Sorry!"

I'm not falling for her... No... No...

Wait... I did fall for her... And I'm... Jealous? ...Yum yum... Jelly...