Chapter 16

I sighed, as I walked around the quite empty and quiet base. The Autobots and some of Williams Black Ops team had left two days ago to deal with Decepticon spotting in Beijing. I frowned at the thought of it, as I knew they were going to be gone for a couple of days, two days have passed, I have heard they were on their way back to base now soon to arrive in a couple of hours...I just hoped Optimus had kept to his word and stayed as safe as possible.

Oh, and I followed Ratchets strict rules; I wasn't allowed to leave the base, contact anyone out of the base, do anything dangerous whilst in the base. Do not go into his med-bay. I had to Behave while they were gone. Don't do anything stupid and if I didn't look after myself properly, Ratchet would kill me himself- Doctors exact words.

My lips pursed at the rules, while I walked down another empty corridor. My faded blue hair -that is now starting to go blonde, as well as my roots of my hair- rustled, as I walked. My dark brown eyes looking around the plain area.

I actually, for once, wasn't in the Autobot Rec-room, exploring the Autobot side of the base. I found myself on the human side, although I knew what side I was on, I kinda wondered about aimlessly. No I'm not lost...I think. I hummed a random tune, before turning down another corridor-

"Ow!.", I yelped out, as I head-butted another head, which followed a males voice saying, "Fuck!."

Groaning, I rubbed my aching forehead. I just broke Ratchets rule...I hope my forehead doesn't bruise...otherwise I am fucked, hopefully I can get away with it. I grunted in pain, while stumbling back, to look at a black haired male, whom rubbed his upper head in pain as well.

"Crap, I'm so sorry!, I didn't even see you and I was turning the corner!- plus I'm kinda lost!- maybe officially lost!, I'm not too sure-Ratchet is so going to kill me if he finds out-", I continue to blabber out random apologies, while the soldier in front of me looked at me with amused green eyes.

"Mate calm down!", The male spoke up accent strong, while waving off my apologies.

I frowned and shook my head, "Sorry!-", I cut myself off, before continuing,"aw crap, I keep saying sorry!, I'm so sorry", as I finished that sentence, I huffed and face-palmed at my failures.

"It's all right, I wasn't looking where I was going either.", he dismissed the apologies of mine and chuckled at me.

I puffed my cheeks out in frustration with myself, I so embarrassed myself in front of this soldier. Crossing my arms below my chest, I looked around awkwardly, as we both now just stood there.

"So...", He spoke up again, making me look at him with full attention, as I arched an eyebrow.

"You're lost?.", The soldier questioned, the side of his lips twitching up slightly.

"No.", I exclaimed bluntly, as I didn't look him in the eyes. I could find my way, I don't need his help. I got this!.

This time the black haired man raised his eyebrow, "Right, two seconds ago you were blabbering about being lost. Remember?.", He replied smoothly, while shoving his finger-less gloved hands into his military pants.

My lips pursed again, stubbornly I shook my head in denial, "I don't recall."

The male rolled his green eyes, smiling slightly, "If you say so, I'm gonna head to the cafeteria, Bye.", he started to walk down the hall, I pouted at the sound of food, as my stomach went against me and grumbled loudly.

Shoulders sagging in defeat, I spun around and chased after the male, "Wait up!.", I called out, the male stopped and turned slightly to me, with a grin, "Deciding to tag along now, eh?", He questioned, as we walked together.