.
.

"Awww. Look who's just woke up~" Eric smirked.

Baekhyun weakly yelped at the pain he felt on his head and limbs. Where am I? M--My hands and legs are tied?
He slowly half opened his eyes, blurred vision was getting clear. His gaze wandered around in confusion and curiosity.

"Hi, dear. Look for someone?" Eric greeted. "Curious puppy is so cute~"

Baekhyun was now sitting just a few distances away, in front of Byunghun and his limbs were tied as well.

"Say hi to your friend, Byunghunnie~" Eric spoke again.

So annoyed! Byunghun thought.

Baekhyun slowly lifted up his head and saw the owner of the strange voice. Do I know him? Where am I? What's this?!

"W--where is this?" He lowly asked. Luckily, that abandoned warehouse was too silent. So, the other two could hear him clearly.

"You're in my place, dear. I just want to do an experiment on you two." Eric smirked, turned his gaze to Byunghun.

Baekhyun looked at the same direction and just noticed another guy there. Byunghun?

"Who're you? Why am I here?! Don't tie me!" He lifted up his voice once he got back half of his energy. He was still tired tho.

Eric shook his head dramatically and walked closer to the barking puppy. "Aww.. so disappointed to hear you mad at me. You should greet someone you just met nicely, dear."

"Don't call me dear! Untie my hands and legs now! What hv I done to you? I don't even know you! What's your problem--"

A slap hardly landed on Baekhyun's face. The brunet hissed, he could feel the saltiness of blood in his mouth.

"Don't you think you talked a lot? Hm?" Eric sighed and covered Baekhyun's mouth using a tape. He slapped the brunet lazily yet hardly for another few times until the brunet became weak again.

"Eric, stop!! Are you trying to kill him?!" Byunghun scolded the guy.

"You care? Aww.. what a nice view to see~ He stole Chanyeol from you. Yet you still care about this ungrateful puppy? So cute~" Eric continued hurt Baekhyun and this time, Byunghun didn't stop him.

Right. Why did I even care? He stole Chanyeol from me. Byunghun innerly thought and just looked away, didn't dare to watch the painful scene in front of his eyes.

"Okay. Let's move to step 1. Call him and ask for help~" Eric took Byunghun's phone and searched for Chanyeol's number on speed dial. Later, he put the phone closer to the blonded guy's ear. "If he not come here before this noon, I'll definitely kill you both. I swear."

Byunghun gulped and scared to know that. Eric who he knew for years was a person who dared to do anything and everything he said he would.

So, it's not impossible for him to really kill me.

The call answered by the forth ring. Chanyeol's deep voice could be heard.