Love Sick

Chapter 11
.
.
.
.

Let's see. Who's he gonna worry about more.

It was so cold in the abandoned old warehouse. Byunghun was shivering with tied hands at the back, tied legs and eyes teared up.

"Let me go, Eric. You love me, right? So please let me go. What're you doing?" He spoke weakly.

The half insane guy in front of him scoffed. "Yes, I loved you, before you asked for break up and chose that brat instead. And what am I doing? I'm waiting for your beloved brat to come and save you. But before that, I'm waiting for someone else---"

In the same time, the warehouse door cracked opened. A man walked inside while carrying another male in his arms.

"Here is the rubbish you asked for." That muscular man stopped near Eric and Byunghun before absentmindedly threw/dropped the small guy in his arms onto the cold hard floor.

Byunghun slightly turned away his head because.. omg, that looks hurt to fall from that height.

"Is he still alive? You-- I said don't kill him! Aich!" Eric pretended to hit the newcomer named Taecyeon before he bent down and pulled off the black cloth that covered the petite victim's head.

Byunghun peeked and silently watched in curiosity. Who's that? His eyes grew bigger in surprised once the black cloth had fully taken off and a face revealed.

Baekhyun?!

"Why do you bring him here?!!" He shouted. "I--is he died?" Felt worried and pity somehow.

Baekhyun looked so hopeless and fragile, lying weakly on the floor. Blood could be spotted at the white shirt he was wearing.

"You hit him?!" Eric sounded a bit mad at his paid boy.

"I hv to, coz he couldn't stay silent when he woke up in the car." Taecyeon lazily replied, drank the soju in his hand, walk away.

Baekhyun was still unconscious. Byunghun bit his lower lip, couldn't help but felt sorry.

Eric chuckled, so heartless. "Let's start this game once Baekhyun wake up. Ok, dear?" He caressed Byunghun's cheek softly. But the other guy rudely spitted on the hand before he got a slap from Eric.

.
.

It was 9 a.m. when Chanyeol woke up. Baekhyun wasn't there beside him, so he walked out from the room, searched for that brunet everywhere in the house. "Baekhyun?"

No respond. His parents-in-law had gone to work, of course.

"Baekkie?!"

Still no respond.

"Where's he?" Chanyeol went back into the bedroom to take his phone. No new messages or missed calls. He sighed, walked out to living room again while dialing Baekhyun's phone number.

"Baby, where're you?!" He tried for the last time before put the phone to his ear. However, he cursed when it failed to reach the other party. Baekhyun had off his phone.

Suddenly, something hit his mind. Last night, Baekhyun had informed him about jogging at park in early morning.

Ah... how can I forget about it. Maybe he's still at park and playing alone. What should I do now? .... oh, prepare breakfast for us then. He probably didn't eat anything yet. We can eat tgthr when he come back later.