Strawberry Pancake

A/N: Let's continue~

.
.
.

"Baekhyun, stop there!" Chanyeol commanded but for sure, the brunet wouldn't listen to him.

Baekhyun unlocked his car. However, Chanyeol's action was faster as the tall male grabbed his arm and turned him around before hugged him.

"Listen to me first, Baek."

Baekhyun was too angry to hear any explanation for now. He immediately pushed Chanyeol away and slapped the taller a bit too hard.

A silence as both of them were surprised at that sudden emotional action.

Baekhyun held his trembling hand, looked guilty somehow. Meanwhile, Chanyeol's expression changed bitter.

"Y--your fault! You cheated on me! You flirted with other guy!" The brunet was now burst into tears. Guilt, sadness and anger built perfectly inside him. "Today, I finished my work early than usual. Do you know how excited I felt at the thought of me arrive home, you greet me, we dinner together, watch movie together, spend time together? You just killed those happy things in my mind!" Baekhyun sobbed and continued lower this time. "Why did you do that with him? I saw you two kissed. What if I still not home yet just now? Will you invite him inside and make out--"

In this bad emotion, Baekhyun started to think negatively and imagined about this and that. So, Chanyeol had to cut his words before it getting worse.

"Almost. We didn't kissed, Baek. He pulled me first--"

"And you didn't push him? You almost kissed him willingly too?" Baekhyun clenched his teeth, teary gaze sharpened again.

Chanyeol sighed heavily and stroked his messy hair. This is so bad.

"See! You can't even answer me! What's wrong with you?! You start to feel bored with me, right? I know it. Divorce me then."

Chanyeol's heart beat so fast once he heard that worst word ever.

Divorce.

"Baekhyun--"

"No, don't touch me! I said divorce me now!"

"NO! I WON'T!" Finally, Chanyeol shouted back, as loud as Baekhyun. Or... no. Maybe a bit louder than Baek's softer voice.

The brunet slightly flinched. Chanyeol rarely rise up his voice at him.

"Yes, I admit! I almost kissed him when he seduced and pulled me closer. I can't stop myself." Chanyeol was really not a good liar. He couldn't lie to Baekhyun.

The brunet was silently cried again as he heard his husband's confession. Truth but hurtful enough.

"I'm sorry. I-- I thought about you when I and him almost kiss. Can you see how desperated I was? We had no time together for these few weeks coz you're soooo busy, and we didn't even do the very simple skinship; kiss. I miss it. Do you understand how I feel? We're married but I still feel empty inside me. You know, every married couple have their own lustful desire. Same as me. And when he came to me, seduced me, tried to kiss me, ... I just.. Idk. I was so desperated and decided to kiss him while imagined him as you, Baek. I'm sorry, I know I should push him. I was so screwed and I--"

Chanyeol sounded like a kicked puppy with his eyes darted on the ground. However, he couldn't finish his words when suddenly, Baekhyun stepped closer, pulled him down by his nape and kissed his lips.

Baekhyun?!

Chanyeol felt so surprised at that sudden action. But then, his arms wrapped around Baekhyun's small frame and pulled him closer. Lips still warmly placed against each other.