Chicken Cheese

A/N: I don't hv any good name for title eghh..

.

.

.

"Wow! The rating for your cooking show increase rapidly this week!" The organizer congratulated Chanyeol.

"Ah, kamsahamnida." Chanyeol grinned shyly and slightly bowed. "Maybe because the menu itself? Chicken cheese~" He playfully said before the others laughed at it.

.

.

Baekhyun took off his mask once he done the operation. "Congrats, everyone."

"Congrats too, doctor! You've work hard! Thanks to you!"

Baekhyun smiled and walked out from the room. He took a seat and lightly massaged his nose bridge. Suddenly, his phone rang. He fished out the phone from his white long coat.

Chanyeol?

"Yaboseyo."

"Baek, this is me. Are you busy now?"

"Uhm.. I hv another operation two hours from now. Why, Yeol?"

"I just wanna ask you out lunch together. Can you make it?"

Baekhyun glanced at the time before he replied again. "I don't think I can. I'm so sorry."

He could hear Chanyeol sounded a bit disappointed.

"It's okay then. Hv you eat yet?"

"Uh.. no. Not yet."

"Aich! You're too busy, baby. Take care of your health too and go grab something to eat!"

Baekhyun giggled lowly at the sudden nagging Chanyeol. "Nae, I will. Can I eat you instead?"

A silence before Chanyeol spoke, "Uh what? Eat what?"

"Ah no, no, no. Forget it. I hv to go now, Yeol." Baekhyun became slightly panicked while innerly cursed himself for saying that word in sudden.

They didn't talk in person for about a week now. Always through phone call. To be very honest, they missed each other even tho they lived under a same roof.

"Ok then. Don't forget to eat before your next operation, Mrs. Park Baekhyun. Uhmm.. will you be home late again tonight?

"Hm. As usual.. I can't help, Yeol. Patients need me." Baekhyun sounded sorry.

Patients need you. How about me? I need my wife too.  --  Chanyeol innerly thought.

"Ok, I understand. Take care, Baek."

"Take care too. I love you."

"I love you more."

Then, they hung up the call.

Always like this. Whenever one of them had free time, the other one would be so busy. They wouldn't meet, at the end.

.
.
.
.
.

Two days later..

Baekhyun done his work early today. For the first time in a decade. Lol jk. First time in a month~

"I'm leaving! Call me if there's any problem." Baekhyun took off his white uniform and grabbed his black long coat. It almost 12 tho, not so early but still earlier compared to the previous nights.

"Ok, drive carefully!" His closest friend, Xiumin replied back. That baozi guy still had a remaining one operation to do before leave.