Candy Jelly

Chapter 9
Friendly reminder: adult content and fluff overloaded. Too much drama -///////- Not suitable for those below 7 years old or those with weak heart.
.
.
.
.
.

◆◇◇◆◇◇◆
Baekhyun woke up to the laughter he heard from outside the room. Who's that? He tiredly sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes before got off the bed, walked slowly out the room. His body still felt weak and hot.

His eyes slightly grew bigger, eyebrows knitted and lips apart when he saw Chanyeol was lying on a couch in living room with Byunghun on top of him. They were chatting and laughing happily. "C--Chanyeol." His throat still felt hurt.

Then, the tallest latter brought his attention to Baekhyun who just woke up. Byunghun was still hugging him.

"Baekhyun, you're awake~ Come join us." Chanyeol smiled and called him closer.

Baekhyun just shook his head, eyes started to tear up. What's this? Why are they hugging? Chanyeol... why?

"Baekhyun, come on~ Are you just gonna standing there and watching us?" Byunghun lifted up an eyebrow, called the shorter male.

Baekhyun shook his head again. Tears rolles down his cheeks when Byunghun kissed Chanyeol hungrily with legs at the tall latter's both sides. Chanyeol's hands roamed over Byunghun's body.

What's this?

Baekhyun dropped his gaze, couldn't strong enough to watch it. Too disgusting! He just stood there and cried into his sleeve.

Later, Byunghun stood up and approached him.

"Hey, why're you crying? You see it, right? Chanyeol's mine now. So, just accept the fact. You're too busy with your work and he feels so lonely. Do you even care about that?"

"Shut up."

"He was so hungry and thirsty when we did it earlier. How long hv you abandoned his desire? Gosh. I can give him better."

"I said shut up!"

Byunghun smirked and pushed Baekhyun quite hard till the pale guy fell down. "You, looser~ Back off! Chanyeol is mine." He went to Chanyeol again and pulled his hand before they walked out from the apartment.

Chanyeol, where are you going?! You leave me for another guy?! Chanyeol...

Baekhyun tried to shout but nothing could be heard as he had lost his voice. Chanyeol and Byunghun were getting far and far away.
◆◇◇◆◇◇◆

In a snap, Baekhyun opened his eyes with heavy breath and sweated forehead. His heart beat too fast. So... , that was just a dream?

Chanyeol.

-- is the first thing came into his mind. He built his strength and got off the bed. His head still a bit spinning coz maybe he woke up in shock state.

His throat felt hurt, like burning and bleeding inside. Probably the effect of poison Changmin had put into his coffee last night.

Chanyeol, where are you?

Baekhyun started to feel panicked when he couldn't find that tall latter in living space, kitchen, toilets, and other bedrooms.

Where are you, Chanyeol? Don't go with Byunghun. Don't leave me.

That was just a dream or it really happened? Baekhyun started to feel worried and confused.

Chanyeol!!

Tears threatened to fall as he continued searching everywhere. But later, his eyes caught the tall figure.
Chanyeol was hanging laundries at balcony while lowly sang alone.