Stethoscope

"Dr. Park, you get a new personal patient. He's waiting in his room. Here is the details." A nurse handed a file to Baekhyun.

"Ok. Thanks, Mijoo." The black haired guy took the file nicely and leaved the place.

A group of nurse were whispering to themselves about the young doctor's new hair color.

"He suits black so much! Looks so fine!"

"Dr. Park just dyed his hair black again? Kyaaa~ He looks different."

"But I kinda miss his light brown hair. Kekeke.. still can't deny the fact that now is much better."

Baekhyun opened the door and walked inside the room to see a small kid was sitting on the hospital bed.

"Morning~ What's your name?" Baekhyun asked with a smile. Of course he knew the name as it alr stated in the bio file, but he just wanna be more friendly.

"Lee Aeri." The little boy replied, smiled as well. He seemed happy to see the doctor. He had had many persona doctor before. But all of them were old, around forty and above. "Doctor, how old are you?"

Baekhyun slightly lifted up his eyebrows at that question before he chuckled and took a seat beside the bed. "What do you think, Aeri?"

The kid puffed his cheeks while thinking. He looked so adorable that Baekhyun had the urge to squeeze the cheeks.

"Twenty? Uh-- nineteen?"

Baekhyun was so lucky for having a cute baby face. Furthermore, his new hair color now caused his fair white skin looked more flawless and white.

"Nah~ I hope I'm still nineteen. ㅋㅋㅋ But actually, I'm twenty three. How about you?"

"Five!" Aeri proudly stated his age while lifted up his palm into the air.

"Nice!" Baekhyun did a high-five and both of them grinned.

This gonna be fun!  Baekhyun alr felt excited to take care of Aeri till his operation soon.

.
.

"So, what's your plan in the future? Are you going to make your own show or else?" The female host asked to Chanyeol.

The dashing idol pressed his lips into a thin line while thinking before nodded and replied, "Yes, I hv many plans in the future. To make my own talk show or cooking show, as well as publish my recipe book."

"As we know, you're a chef but also an idol. A rising idol in Korea right now. I bet, all your fans wanna know a lot about your life, before and after you enter this entertainment industry. What do you think? Will you share it?"

"If there's high demand, then maybe I'll publish one book about my life too."

"Whoaaa! Guys, you hear that?"

"Yeaayyy!!"

"Woaaa!!"

"I want to buy it!!"

Fans started to scream and fangirl hard.

"But it gonna be limited edition. Only one book available." Chanyeol giggled.

"Hahaha! You're so mean, Chanyeol ssi." The host and all the audiences laughed and some were whined.

Chanyeol just grinned naughtily.

.
.
.
.
.

"Doctor, why are you coming late here today?" Aeri pouted. It only 2 days since their first meeting but the kid alr felt comfortable with the doctor.