Found Out: #2

Donatello

"Shit!" you cursed as you ran around your room gathering your stuff. You were late to meet Griffin/Grace at the library for his/her tutoring.

You raced out of your room nearly colliding with your uncles and dad, who were exiting the dojo.

"Whoa!"

"What's the rush? Late for the opening of the library?" Raph teased catching your shoulder.

"Something like that." you muttered trying to shake his grip.

You finally broke free and ran for the exit leaving them all in confusion.

"Bye dad! Bye guys! Love you!" you shouted over your shoulder as you jumped the turns dial causing something to fall out of your halfway opened bag.

"(Y/n)! You dropped something!" Donnie shouted after you, grabbing your text book off the floor.

You were already too far ahead to hear him and he sighed rubbing his eyes.

"Looks like we're making a delivery." Leo stated taking the book from his brother.

______

"Sorry I'm late." you apologized taking your seat next to Griffin/Grace.

"Don't worry about it." he/she smirked leaning in and planting a soft kiss on your lips.

You hummed and kissed him/her back before pulling away and searching through your backpack. "Your kidding me."

"What?"

You sighed and rubbed your forehead feeling like an idiot. "I forgot my textbook."

Griffin/Grace chuckled and moved closer to you. "That's fine, I like sharing anyways."

You smiled a little and shifted your chair more so you could see the page better. "So do you remember how to do this from last time?"

"I think so."

"Okay then try this question here."

He/she nodded and copied out the question before beginning to solve it. You watched him/her and sighed quietly thinking how cute he/she was right now.

"Can I help you?" Griffin/Grace chuckled glancing over at you.

You blushed and looked away clearing your throat. "G-get back to work!"

He/she laughed and kissed your burning cheek before focusing back on the paper.

Something caught your eye as you went to turn and you stared at the large figure in the window.

"Hey Griffey/Gracie, I'll be right back." you said quickly standing up and heading to the front of the library.

You glanced back to see Griffin/Grace still working and exited the library, hand hovering next to your pocket filled with ninja stars.

You crept around the corner of the building to come face to face with a pair of baby blue eyes. You yelped and held a hand over your chest.

"Uncle Mikey! Jeez!"

"Sorry dudette." he apologized as the others came out from the shadows.

"You dropped this early sweetie." your dad stated holding out your text book.

"Thanks daddy."

"Daddy!?"

Startled by the sudden voice you whipped around to see Griffin/Grace standing behind you.