Busted!

Leonardo

You crept as quietly as possible into the lair since it was nearly three am. You were almost to your room when someone cleared their throat.

"And where were you?" Donnie asked making you cringe.

"I-I uh..." you mumbled turning to face him.

"You were out with Flynn/Fiona weren't you."

You nodded and his expression hardened slightly.

"Please don't tell my dad uncle Donnie! It was just a party! and I swear it won't happen again!! Please!" you begged giving him puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and was about to speak when the door to your dad's room opened.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing up?" he asked crossing his arms over his plastron.

"I-"

"We just came back from the surface. I asked her to help me find some parts for an invention." Donnie lied.

"We'll talk in the morning Don." Leo said glaring at his brother. "Goodnight (Y/n)."

"Night dad."

You waited till the door closed and hugged your uncle tightly.

"Thank you!"

"You owe me." he mumbled hugging you back.

________

Raphael

You were coming home from watching Jason/Jasmine preform with his/her band and was only inches away from your door when...

"Sneaking out again?" Leo asked.

"Sneaking in actually." you said turning to face him.

He glared at you and you sighed. "Please don't tell dad. He'll kill me."

"Don't tell dad what?" Raph growled coming up behind you.

"Oh shell." you muttered.

"I caught her-" Leo paused and glanced at you, letting out a small sigh. "Coming back from the dojo. She was training."

"She was training?" Raph questioned skeptically. "At two in the morning?"

"That's what I saw." Leo said.

Raph still looked unconvinced but headed back to his room.

You sighed in relief and looked at Leo. "Thanks uncle Leo! Your not as stuck up as I thought."

He glared at you but you ignored it and gave him a quick hug before going into your room.

___________

Donatello

Griffin/Grace had convinced you into going to a party with him/her and now you had to try and sneak back into the lair.

"Busted!!"

You nearly jumped out of your skin and whipped around to see your uncle Mikey.

"Where were you?" He asked raising an eye ridge. "The library isn't open at two am."

"I went to a party with Griffin/Grace." you muttered quietly.

Mikey gasped. "You went to a party without me!?"

"What in the world?" Your dad's voice rang out.

You turned to see him coming out of his room rubbing his eyes. "What are you two doing?"

"Uh..."

"We just finished playing video games. Duh." Mikey said taking your purse and hiding it behind his shell.

"You know how I feel about you playing too many games. They'll rot your brain. Plus it's the middle of the night."

"I know dad I just lost track of time. I'll head to bed in a sec." you lied.

"Alright." he mumbled sleepily heading back into the room.

You sighed in relief and hugged Mikey. "Thank you!"

"No problem dudette! Now come on, I think you owe me a game of Mario cart!"

_______

Michelangelo

You were coming home from a late night movie date with Nick/Nicole and were coming back into the lair trying your best not to get caught.

Didn't work out well.

"(Y/n)? What the shell were you doing?" Raph asked.

"Uh...What were you doing!?"

"Nice try."

You sighed and glanced up at him innocently. "I was forced to go to the movies."

"You were forced?"

"Yeah! The commercial was too good! It made me go!!"

Raph rolled his eyes and you heard your dad stumbling down the hall.

"Dudette? What are you doing?" he asked sleepily.

"I was uh..."

"Trying to prank me." Raph growled making Mikey perk up a bit.

"Really?"

"Yeah I caught her trying to bust into my room." Raph continued.

"I'm so proud of you!!" Mikey gushed wrapping you in a hug.

You glanced over at your uncle and mouthed a thank you. He nodded slightly and headed back to his room while your dad continued to hug you.