When you go on your first date (part 3)

Donatello

You wore a simple tight fighting (f/c) striped long sleeve shirt and some high waisted shorts and matching flats. Your hair was styled just the way you like it and you grabbed your purse before heading out of your room.

Donnie was standing in the main room, arms crossed and foot tapping impatiently.

"It better not be that Griffin/Grace guy/girl." he growled once he saw you.

"What if it is?" you asked crossing your own arms.

"He/she is a thug and a hooligan!"

"How do you know? And hooligan? Really dad?" you asked walking past him toward the door.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you back. "I know his/her kind (Y/n)! He/she is just like Raph and," he paused and shuttered. "Casey Jones."

You rolled your eyes and yanked your arm away heading back to the exit.

"Freeze!" Mikey shouted coming into the lair in front of you.

"If your going out with some guy/girl, you need some stuff." Leo said also coming in with Raph following behind.

You groaned and glared back at your dad. "You called them!?"

He smirked and Raph and Leo grabbed your arms pulling you back to the couch.

Raph: "Pepper spray."

Leo: "Ninja stars."

Donnie: "A book, because I don't want you losing brain cells." You rolled your eyes.

Mikey: "Mint gum, just incase. *wink wink*"

"Mikey!" the other brothers shouted.

"WHAT!? WE ALL KNOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!"

Donnie looked about ready to murder his younger brother and you took your chance and quickly sprang up from the couch, running out of the lair at top speed.

_______

You saw Griffin/Grace leaning up against a lamppost just outside the fairgrounds and smoothed out your hair.

Griffin/Grace noticed you and he/she smiled brightly standing up straight and walking over to you. "Hey."

"Hi." you mumbled back looking up at him/her.

"You ready to head in? I already bought us some passes." He/she said holding up the wristbands.

You smiled and nodded and he/she took your one hand attaching a band. You blushed a little as he/she continued to hold onto your hand, leading you into the fair.

"Where to first?" he/she asked.

You smiled and pointed to your favourite ride, starting to drag him/her there.

__________

After about two hours you were sitting at one of the picnic tables talking and laughing, and of course my favourite thing in the world, eating.

A ball came flying out of nowhere and hit the table spilling your drink onto the front of your shirt.

You stood up quickly and grabbed napkins trying to wipe off the cold liquid. Griffin/Grace also stood and tried to help you but it really just made it awkward.

You heard laughing and Griffin's/Grace's eyes snapped up to a bunch of other football players.

He/she grabbed the football that they threw and whipped it back at them hitting one of the a-holes in the gut.

"Fucking idiots." he/she muttered under his/her breath before turning his/her full attention back to you.

You smiled a little at this and let him/her dab at your chest. He/she squeezed your breast lightly making your eyes snap up to meet his/hers.

He/she smirked and let go standing up straight. "Did you really expect me not to try something?"

You rolled your eyes playfully and punched his/her arm making him/her chuckle.

"I'll let you touch my junk/boobs later." he/she teased following after you as you headed for the next ride.

"Griffin/Grace!"

He/she laughed and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You wrapped you arm around his/her waist and stood on your tip toes to whisper in his/her ear. "I may take you up on that offer..."

Griffin/Grace's eyes widen slightly but a smirk soon appeared on his/her face. "Really?"

"No."

"You tease!"

You laughed at his/her pouty expression and he/she tighten his/her grip on your shoulders before bending down to whisper in your ear.

You blushed a deep shade of red and he/she peck you cheek with a triumphant smile.

"Your such a tease." you grumbled as he/she laughed.

"You started it."

You rolled your eyes and headed to the next ride.

Little did you know that metal head was recording the whole thing.

__________

Griffin/Grace walked you to the apartment building by the manhole cover you took to get to the lair.

"Thanks for taking me to the fair." you said turning to face him/her.

"No problem. And sorry about those guys earlier they're assholes." He/she apologized.

"It's ok. I'm used to having stuff spilled on me. I have a younger sister and an uncle Mikey." you joked making him/her chuckle.

He/she took your hand gently and interlocked your fingers making your heartbeat speed up.

"I really am sorry about them. I'll kill them later I swear."

You giggled and he/she smiled a little leaning closer to you.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go out again? Like next Saturday?" he/she asked with a light shade of pink tinting his/her cheeks.

You smiled and nodded thinking how cute he/she looks when blushing. "That sounds great."

He/she smiled brightly and leaned in to kiss you when you were pulled away.

"Keep your lips to yourself!!!" Donnie screamed holding you protectively.

You groaned and shoved away from him just to be grabbed by Raph.

"Who are these guys?" Griffin/Grace asked looking between your uncles and dad.

"My dad and uncles." you mumbled still struggling to get away from Raph.

"I swear if you ever come near my daughter, flirt with her, think about her pervertedly, which I know you do mr/ms. I'll let you touch mine later, I'll-!!!"

"You were spying on us!!!" you shouted cutting your dad off.

"...No."

"Yes you were! How else would you have know about that!?"

"Lucky guess?" Mikey suggested.

"HOME NOW!" you said angrily making the guys flinch.

You all started to walk back to the lair but you quickly turned and ran back to Griffin/Grace, pecking him/her on the cheek. "Thanks again."

You ran after your family since you were far from done with them, while Griffin/Grace started to walk back to his/her apartment with a grin on his/her face.

Angry you was hot.