Wedding Bells!!

Leonardo

You admired yourself in your knee length baby blue, brides maid dress in the mirror.

Your (h/c) was in a half up half down hair style similar to Nari's usual style, and you wore a silver necklace she gave you for your birthday.

"Are you ready (Y/n)?"

You turned around to see Nari in a dress similar to yours but white with a traditional Japanese obi (sash) in the same colour of blue.

You smiled and nodded grabbing your small bouquet off your nightstand.

You headed down the rooftop isle, that was covered in petals and smiled when you seen your dad dressed up with a look of pure happiness.

You watch Leo's face closely as Nari came up the fire escape.

You started to tear up during the ceremony and Mikey handed you a tissue from the large box he had.

"Thank you." you sniffled.

"Your welcome." Mikey said before blowing his 'nose'.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Donnie said closing the book.

You awed as they kissed and handed Nari back her bouquet before her an Leo walked back down the isle.

You smiled as you followed after them. You had a mom again.

_______

Raphael

You pulled your red brides maid dress up a little more and peeked out into the nearly full church.

Who knew Mona had so many friends!

"(Y/n)! There you are get in position please!!" Mona's mother shouted ushering you into your place in the line of girls.

"Jeez." you muttered holding your bouquet like the others were.

You heard a gasp and turned to see Mona in human form (thanks to Donnie) wearing a simple floor length white dress with red and pink detailing on the hem of the skirt and bodice.

"You look beautiful!!" her mom gushed.

Mona rolled her eyes and put her normal belt on. "There now I'm ready."

She saw you and smiled brightly. "You look amazing (Y/n)."

"So do you Mona, or should I say mom?"

"That's going to take some getting used to but yeah I guess so."

The music started to play and everyone started down the isle.

Your uncles were human form as well as your dad and they were all dressed in tuxes. Even Casey Jones. (I wonder how long that would take?)

You tried to blink back your tears during the ceremony but a few still managed to slip out.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You-"

Before the priest could even finish Mona and Raph were already kissing.

"Just keep doing, what your doing." He sighed.

_________

Donatello

You were running around the small venue in your purple and black dress, trying to make sure everything was the way Venus would want it.

It was going to be a traditional Japanese ceremony since she was raised in Japan, and you wanted everything to be perfect.

"Uncle Mikey more cherry blossoms!!" you shouted making him jump.

"Alright, alright!! Jeez I thought it was bridezilla not bridesmaid-zilla." he muttered.

"(Y/n) sweetie, relax." your dad said resting a hand on your shoulder. "Everything is beautiful."

"But I want it to be perfect for you and Venus."

"I know." he said smiling down at you. "But all that really matters is that our family is here."

"Your right." you sighed.

"When am I not?" he teased. "Now go check on Venus. I'm not allowed to see her until the wedding."

"I thought you didn't believe in superstitions."

"I don't, but your future mother does." he sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Code Red! I repeat code red!!!" Mikey shouted running over to you.

"What's a code red!?" Donnie asked worriedly.

"It's nothing dad. We just ran out of flowers!" you lied pushing Mikey away. "You should finish getting ready me and uncle Mikey will go get more!"

"Okay..." Donnie mumbled sceptically before walking away.

"I thought flowers was code pink?"

"It is! Now where's April!?" you whispered frantically.

April has been jealous ever since she found out about Donnie and Venus and you were worried that she would try to break them up. Again.

"Leo saw her heading toward Venus's dressing room!"

"Oh no! I'll go you keep decorating!!" you said before running to the small cabin your dad rented for the wedding and honeymoon.

(Thirty minuets later)

After the whole April scare you were so happy to see Venus and your dad walk hand and hand down the cherry blossom filled isle, as man and wife.

"Thank you (Y/n)." Venus whispered sweetly as they past you. "Your the best daughter I could ever ask for."

__________

Michelangelo

You checked to make sure your sneakers were tied and your dress looked ok, before heading out of your room and walking down the makeshift isle in the dojo.

Your dad smiled at how pretty you looked and you gave him a thumbs up.

Mikey's eyes began to water as Clover stepped into the dojo.

She was wearing a plain white sundress with pale orange flowers on it and a bright white beanie instead of a vail.

"You look so beautiful Clover." he whispered making her blush.

"Thank you Mikey. You don't look so bad yourself."

Master splinter cleared his throat and began the wedding ceremony for his youngest son.
___

"You may kiss your beautiful bride my son." Splinter said wiping away a few tears.

"Tissue?" you asked holding one out to him.

He smiled and gently took it from you. "Thank you (Y/n)."

"No problem."

Mikey picked Clover up bridle style making her shriek in surprise, and carried her down the isle, with you following.

"Thanks for being my maid of honour (Y/n)." Clover said looking at you over Mikey's shoulder.

"Thanks for marrying my dad."

"What's that suppose to mean!?" Mikey asked spinning around to face you.

"It means now I have the two best parents in the world."

"Aww!!" Clover and Mikey said at the same time.

"Group hug!!" Mikey shouted setting Clover back on her feet and pulling you into his arms as well. "My two favourite ladies."