When you get kidnapped

Leonardo

You were on your nightly patrol with your dad when you saw a group of purple dragons attempting to rob an electronics store.

You tighten your baby blue mask glanced over at your father, who nodded signalling to move in. You carefully and skillfully followed your dad down to the street and kept to the shadows as your dad prepared to deliver his one liner.

You saw him jump into action but before you could follow someone grabbed you from behind. A hand clamped over your mouth to keep you from screaming while another kept your hands pinned behind your back.

Acting on instinct you stomped on your attackers foot and threw your head back hitting them in the face hard. They released you almost instantly and you you whipped around only seeing their outline in the dark alley.

"Tough but not that smart." someone tisked behind you.

Before you could react something was smashed over your head, knocking you to the ground. Black dots clouded your vision and you struggled to get up off the concrete only to collapse back into your stomach. You were suddenly yanked upward by your hair and you cried out in pain as your head throbbed.

"Looks like we're reunited again (Y/n)." Fong grinned before slamming your head against the ground, knocking you unconscious.

_________

Raphael

You sighed as you leaned up against the outer wall of the movie theatre. Jason/Jasmine was suppose to meet you about fifteen minutes ago.

"You better have a good excuse..." you muttered glancing down at your phone again. "Little-"

You were cut short as someone covered your mouth and pulled you back into the alley. Angry and confused you flipped the person over your shoulder and glared down at the purple dragon. You placed your foot on the guys chest to keep him pinned and crossed your arms. "Can I help you?"

"No... but you can help him."

Everything suddenly went dark as a bag was thrown over your head and another set of hands grabbed you. You tried to punch the guy behind you but someone else grabbed your wrists, tying them together tightly.

"Let me go!!" you shrieked as you felt yourself being lifted off your feet. You kicked and flailed around trying to break free but instead you ended up being thrown into something.

The sound of doors slamming closed made you struggle to sit up but since your hands were bound together you couldn't do much. The roar of an engine started and your heart beat quickened.

"You've gotta be kidding me!"

_________

Donatello

You were at the hardware store looking for parts your dad needed to fix up the shell razor after Mikey's last attempt at driving.

"No... no wrong size... nope..." you muttered to yourself as you worked your way through the endless amounts of bolts and screws.

"Need some help miss?" You glanced behind you to see an attendant and smiled.

"I'm just looking for a 26 bolt."

"I think we may have some in the warehouse. Follow me." the girl smiled.

"Thanks."

"It's not what's know as a problem."

"Uh... excuse me?" you stopped in your tracks and started at the back of the girl's head.

Her head did a 180 and you went wide eyed. "The one know as (Y/n) must follow."

You took off the other way as the Kraang bot chased after you, swerving passed random terrified costumers and workers. Several more Kraang entered the building blocking your only exit. You skidded to a stop and frantically tried to go back the way you came from as they opened fire.

"Dad can get his own parts next time." You panted bitterly as you ran down another isle. "I'm not going through this again, just to get a stupid bolt."

Your little rant got cut off as more gun fire sounded behind you. A shot grazed your leg and you dropped, hissing in pain.

"The one know as (Y/n) will come with Kraang."

__________

Michelangelo

Life was seriously sucking right now. You had three projects due by the end of next week, Nick/Nicole was staying at his/her uncle's for the rest of the month, and you were grounded. Again. You break one wall!!

Blowing out a long breath you adjusted the straps on your backpack and continued on your usual route home. Reaching the alley with the manhole you normally take into the sewers, you glanced around checking for really anyone.

You knelt down to take the cover off when a ninja star came hurdling towards you. You moved to the side and it lodged into the ground next to you. You heard what sounded like a growl and Rahzar lept down from one of the buildings along with several Foot soldiers.

"Get the girl!"

Cursing under your breath you jumped up and made a break for it, trying to lead them away from the sewers. You struggled to retrieve your Chigiriki from your bag as you ran, avoiding the foot bots as best you could.

One jumped forward, tackling you to the ground and knocking your bag from your grasp. You managed to kick the bot off of you but several more took it's place trying to immobilize you.

Using your mad ninja skills you had destroyed most of the bots while the few remaining retreated. "Is that all you've got world!? It's gonna take a lot more then some homework and foot bots to take me down!! Bring it on!!"

You were suddenly thrown forward and you smashed your head against the brick building in front of you.

"F*ck you world..." You muttered as your vision started to go fuzzy and Rahzar came into view, "I was joking."