Rescued Part 2

Leonardo

A string of curses flew from Flynn/Fiona's lips as they sped back the way you'd came, a set of heavy footsteps following close behind.

"Get back here you little twerp!!!"

Your weight was once again shifted in your ex's arms as they turned to one side, ramming a closed door with their shoulder. The door gave away easily and you both tumbled inside, your body flying from Flynn/Fiona's arms upon impact with the ground. You cried out in pain as you heard something crack.

"(Y/n)!" Flynn/Fiona tried to scramble to their feet only to be yanked up by the back of their shirt by the dragon that was pursuing you. He was a large man with buzz cut hair and a long scar running down his jaw to his chest. His purple dragon tattoo proudly on display on his right arm. You'd seen him before but never once heard his name.

"Traitor!" He growled slamming them back to the ground making a strangled groan escape their lips as their head made contact with the ground.

You tried to call out to them but the dragon quickly grabbed you by the throat, pinning you to the ground almost effortlessly. He grinned wickedly as you struggled beneath him, clawing at his arm with what little strength you had left. You choked and flailed weakly as spots started to cloud your vision. "We should've gotten rid of you a long time ago brat."

A loud smack rang out and the pressure on your throat disappeared leaving you gasping for air. The man had fallen limp beside you with Flynn/Fiona standing over him with a two by four. A steady stream of blood rolled down the left side of their face, matting their hair and making them squint.

"C'mon." Their voice was low and uneven as they knelt down to help you up. You flinched, hissing in pain as you were picked up. You'd definitely cracked a rib. "Sorry."

You said nothing but rested your sweaty forehead against their shoulder as they stood making you grimace once again. It was then, in your ex's arm that you realized how beaten, bruised and exhausted you truly were. And as much as you struggled to keep your eyes open and alert to your surroundings as you stumbled through the hallways, you quickly drifted into unconsciousness.

____________
Raphael

Your grip on your rescuer's wrist quickly loosen as the all too familiar name rolled off your tongue. "Jason/Jasmine!"

Your feet stopped moving and you yanked your wrist free of their death grip causing them to stumble.

"What are you doing!? C'mon!"

You stood frozen, your gaze hardening as you blinked back your remaining tears. They groaned in annoyance, "We don't have time for this Hamato!"

Multiple sets of footsteps were approaching fast causing Jason/Jasmine to panic. "We need to go now!"

"What are you doing?"

"Saving you dumbass." They hissed grabbing your wrist again and attempting to pull you along. You stood your ground.

"Why? Why you of all people!?" You growled pulling your arms back.

"Why do you think!? Now c'mon!"

"That's not an answer!" you choked turning away from them as tears began to well up again.

"There they are!"

Jason/Jasmine went ridged as the dragons shout rang out down the alleyway. "Please (Y/n)! I'll explain everything just not here! We need to go now!" Their voice and expression was coated in desperation as they attempted to drag you away again. "Please!" You looked at their face once again, pleading ocean blue eyes and bloody busted lip.