Chapter Eight: Mission B.O.O.Y.A.H.

Start from the beginning

"That was awesome!" I squealed in my chipmunk voice, "We should do that again! Literally!"

Second Cole sighed, "Come on, let's keep moving. We have no time to waste."

We continued down the stairs. I gasped as we saw a massive waterfall with a beautiful
stream. I mean, there's even a rainbow.

"Isn't it gorgeous, Jay?" Nya asked me.

"Yeah..." I whispered, "But not as gorgeous as you."

Nya blushed and then giggled. I turned to her and stood a bit closer to her.

This is it, I thought; this can finally be the moment I can kiss Nya.

We stared into each other's eyes again then both smiled. I slowly close my eyes then suddenly, a hand pops out in front of my face.

"Okay, break it up, you two," Kai angrily said, taking Nya with him.

AWW, COME ON!!!

This isn't fair. I wish Kai weren't too overprotective of Nya.

Anyway, we all walked down the stream. There were giant goldfish everywhere. Hummingbirds flew in the sky. One hummingbird flew up to me and softly pecked my cheek.

Aww, these things are so cute. Who knew that all of this was underground?

Up ahead, I saw Second Nya softly grabbing Second Cole's hand. He smiled as they walked together.

That left me curious. Maybe she likes him, and Cole doesn't know it.

We went inside a cave that went downhill. I started to feel cold again. We headed to the right, which led to an enormous lake. Up on the top, I saw that sword was placed on a  piece of natural gold.

"I see it!" I cried.

"Me too," Second Cole said, "C'mon, Jay, go get it."

I was about to do airjitzu, but suddenly the river toughened.

"Wait," Second Cole said, "Something's wrong. Stay here."

Second Cole slowly walked up to the surface. He got on his knees, and I knelt next to him.

At first, I only saw our reflections, and after a few seconds, I saw something I couldn't make out.

It looked like a fish..no wait.... it looked more like a face. And it was not pretty.

"What is that?" I whispered.

The thing growled then bubbles showed from the surface. It snapped out its teeth, and its eyes glowed brighter.

"Oh no..." Second Cole said, very terrified, "Everyone looks out!"

Second Cole tackled me out of the way as the thing lunged at us from the water. When it was out of the water....it looked like a dragon and a lizard combined.

"What is that?!" Kai cried.

"It's one of Lloyd's minions! Please do NOT use your powers on them. If you do, it'll use it as a tracking device. Lloyd will find us!" Second Cole shouted.

"Well, then, what are we supposed to do?" I said.

"Get the Sword and run!" Second Cole said.

The others tried to hold the minions off while I grabbed the Lightening Sword. One of them got in my path but used spinjitzu to attack it.

I climbed up the sharp rocks. I was hoping that I won't get cut on accident.

Suddenly, a minion grabbed my leg. Its claws dug into my skin. It hurt so bad that I thought I was gonna lose my grip.

I used my other leg to kick it off, but it was too strong. Luckily, Kai saw me and pulled the minion down.

"Don't give up, Jay," Kai said, "Keep going."

I looked down at my leg, which was bleeding so hard. I had no choice but to do airjitzu. I didn't say Cyclon- do because I was in too much pain.

Once I reached the top, I limped over to the Sword. I noticed that my vision was getting blurry. I felt my heart pumping.

I lost a lot of blood but couldn't give up. I reached out my hand, which was trembling, to the Sword.

Suddenly the minion that got pulled by Kai shook him off and then came up behind me. I gasped; I couldn't fight-- I have a bleeding leg over here!

I saw Second Cole coming up behind it, then kicked it in the face. The minion howled and then pinned Second Cole to the ground.

"Cole!" I cried.

Second Cole struggled to break free from his grip, but the minions were twice as large as us. I saw the minion taking a knife and aiming it at Second Cole's chest.

I gasped. I didn't know what to do. If I grab the Lightening Sword and leave, Second Cole could die. I couldn't leave them here.

I sighed, then shocked the minion with my lightning powers. I know Second Cole said not to, but I had no choice.

The minion howled and then ran off like a mouse. I smiled and grabbed the Lightning Sword.

Second Cole helped himself up. The rest of the group used airjitzu. When Second Cole got up, he walked up to me.

"Alright," I replied, "Mission accom---"

Second Cole punched me in the face hard, "You idiot! You just gave away our hiding spot. Now they're going to find us!"

Second Cole punched me again, a lot harder than before. I felt my nose bleeding, along with my bleeding leg. My vision went blurry again.

The next thing I knew, I felt myself falling over, then everything went black...