Chapter 10

*Chloe's POV*
It had been about 2 weeks since the premiere and I met up with Sophie and we went for a coffee which was great because we got to catch up but I had heard nothing from Taron...He was really freaking me out it's like he had disappeared off the face of the earth...I tried texting him and calling him and I even went to his apartment and went in...I have a key because we are like friendship goals...and he wasn't in there and I tried everyday for 5 days and he wasn't there...He is really worrying me.

After a few days I stopped trying to call and text him...But I can't help but worry constantly about him...I decided to go to his apartment again...And it was like 2pm I really hope he is there or I will probably have another meltdown...I've cried myself to sleep for four nights worrying about him, so I went to his apartment, my hands were shaking so it took me a while to get the key into the lock...and when I got in I heard noise and I followed the noise to his lounge to find him sat on the sofa with some random blonde girl...
I fake coughed to get his attention and folded me arms.
"Oh hey Chloe" He said and turned back around to watch the tv.
I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.
"Are you fucking kidding me!" I shouted.
"You haven't contacted me or answered any of my calls or texts for two fucking weeks and when I come in to your apartment all you can fucking say is oh hey Chloe" I shouted.
"Woah...don't get pissy at me.."He said putting his hands up in defence.
"Don't get pissy at you...Really?! I have many reasons to be pissed at you...for fucking starters you took me to a premiere as your 'date' and you fucking ditched me for some bimbo bitch...Secondly you have ignored me for two weeks straight and I cried myself to sleep worried sick about you and I haven't eaten properly because I was worried about you and all you can fucking say to me is oh hey Chloe!"I told him.
"Don't you dare call her that, and if you were worried you would have come here and text me saying you were worried plus I was busy" Taron replied.
"I will call her what the fuck I want to call her thank you very much, and au did fucking text you telling you I was worried sick...And I came here for 5 fucking says looking for you...And you have the decency to tell me you were busy when I was crying because I thought you were possibly Dead!" I was now crying at this point.
"I mean that much to you that you were to busy to tell me you were fine...One text and now I can't eat without being sick..."I said tears streaming down my face.
"Look I'm sorry I was at Tess's house I was busy with her..."He told me.
"You're known her for 2 weeks and she is the priority now, your new best friend...Great to know where I stand!"I shouted.
"No she is my girlfriend actually!" He replied.
"Even fucking better...wow known each other for two weeks...fucking best relationship of the year mate..."I sarcastically applauded.
"You know what do you want to shut the Fuck up about My relationship...I can do what the fuck I want without your opinions and feelings...They means nothing to me...and I ignored your texts because you were getting fucking annoying with all the texts and calls I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend, And you need to stop insulting her just because you're probably jealous!"He shouted at me.
I was crying even more now...he was literally shattering my heart...he said my opinion means nothing to him.
"You don't fucking get it do you Taron...I fucking love you okay and I have for such a long fucking time....There I said it...I'm fucking done...I know I don't mean shit to you have your fucking key back and don't ever fucking talk to me again you piece of shit..." I shouted throwing the key that then hit the tv making a small chip in it.
"and you...You blonde bitch...As much as this guy is a fucking c**t to me, you better fucking treat him well or I will kill you...Because that's how much I care about him....and how much he means to me even after all this" I said to her grabbing her hair and pulling it slightly then letting go and left still crying at what he said to me.

I went back to my apartment sat in my room and cried until I fell asleep.

*Taron's POV*
I cannot believe she just told me that...I'm such an asshole...I ditched my best friend for a girl and was even more of an asshole to her and she still tells me she loves me and told Tess to treat me well...What the fuck have I done...