Chapter 6

*Taron's POV*
Fuck me!
I almost told Chloe that I was going to be in a film...thank god I didn't.

We spent the entire day watching films and just talking like usual, until Chloe got a phone call around half 10.

She left the room and came back a few minutes later with a huge grin on her face.
"What's got you so happy?"I asked raising my eyebrows.
"I have work tomorrow...first day being apart of the MI5"She said and smiled.
"But the only problem is you"She added.
"Why am I a problem?"I asked pretending to act hurt.
"You're in pain and will probably knock your side on something and open the stitches...because you're a clumsy twat. But then again so am I, hence the whole eye thing, but I don' want you hurting yourself while I'm not here"She explained.
I just laughed at her rambling on.
"You worry too much, I will be fine, I'm just going to stay in bed okay, if that makes you less worried"I told her still smiling at the fact she worries way too much. It is cute.

"But I will still worry...it's me"She replied sitting back on the bed.
"I know you will...But you don't need to"I said.
We continued to watch Tv for a while longer but Chloe fell asleep, So I tucked her in to my bed and soon fell asleep myself.

I woke up the next morning and my face was inches from Chloe's and seconds after I opened my eyes, Chloe opened hers and we both stared for a few moments before Chloe looked away and got up and went to the bathroom.

I carefully got up and went to the kitchen to make us some food, I don't know what it was but what happened a few minutes ago gave me a weird feeling...but it was probably my wound feeling all weird.
I made us bacon sandwiches, and put Chloe's on the breakfast bar and sat down and ate mine.

Chloe joined me a few moments later and quietly sat down and ate her food quickly.
"Thanks for breakfast"She said once she had finished.
"See you later, call me if you need me and don't forget to take your pills"She slightly smiled then left my apartment for work.

She was being odd, quiet like she was when we first met. She was being off...and I don't know why.

*Chloe's POV*
I woke up and I was inches away from Taron's face and we were both staring at each other...I have never noticed how attractive Taron actually was, with his perfect Jawline and his pink lips that looked really soft, and his eyes his green eyes were so...mesmerising.

What am I doing...I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to get changed so he didn't see my face go red...and I also had work in around half an hour.

Once I had changed I was about the leave the bathroom but then I thought about this morning and I could feel my cheeks burning again and I didn't know what was happening to me. I started pacing the bathroom, wandering what the hell is going on inside my head.

When I calmed down I left the bathroom and Taron had made me breakfast, even saying his name in my head made me blush slightly...I wish it would stop!

I ate my breakfast in silence and thanked Taron for my breakfast and left telling him to call me if he needed something and left as quick as possible to go to work. I was super excited about work because I finally got my dream job to be a spy.

*6 hours 25 minutes later*
Work was AWESOME!
I would tell you about it...but I can't classification and shit.

But I still didn't know what these feelings were...I can't be...in Love with him can I...No, I'm not...I know I'm not!
I need to talk with my girls, I need to talk to them about this...and ask them what is going on, maybe they can help me.
I called my other two best friends, Paige and Catherine, or Cat for short, and asked them to meet me in a coffee shop and they both could, So I made my way there and got myself a mocha and waited for them to arrive.

A few minutes later they both came through the door, got a coffee and came and joined me where I was sat.

"Hi guys I haven't seen you in ages"I said to them giving them a hug.
"Oh god what happened to your eye, a d I know we need to catch up more often, anyway how are you?"Cat asked.

"I'm good thanks, and I got drunk at a party and then face planted my desk so the usual clumsy me, How about you guys, and Paige how is Ash?"I replied.
"Haha, you twat, We're good, and yeah Ash is okay...he gave me a promise ring the other day actually"Paige replied smiling and showed us the rimg.
"Awwwhhhh"Me and Cat replied.
"Oh god what is happening to me I said Awh at something cute..."Cat added.
Typical Cat...me and Paige just laughed at her comment.
"Oh, and How is Taron...Is he doing alright?"Paige asked.
"Urm...yeah he's okay, he kind if slipped on a wet floor and smashed my coffee table and got a glass shard stuck in him but yeah he's good...and recovering, but that's actually why I called you guys, well and to catch up but...I have been feeling weird and I don't know what it is"I told them.

They both, in sync, leant forward and put their elbows on the table in front of is facing me staring right at me waiting for me to explain.
"Okay, basically it started yesterday after we went to the hospital and Taron was all stitched and bandaged up, we went back to his and he called me into his room to ask me to change his bandage because he couldn't and well he wasn't wearing a shirt and I may have stared and my jaw kind of dropped, he was not that muscly last time I saw him with not shirt on, it gave me a weird feeling in my stomach and I may have blushed, the next time I got a weird feeling was this morning when we both woke up inches from each others faces because we fell asleep watching Tv and I hadn't noticed how hot he actually is but then I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to get changed for work and so he didn't see me blush and well every time I think of his name my face goes red...but I don't love him, I know I don't...I mean I'be never thought of him in that way and didn't think I ever would...please tell me I don't love him...I don't know I've never felt like this before...I mean I've had one boyfriend before but I have never felt like this... "I told them.
They just sat there smiling their asses off at me.
"What?!"I asked.
"You do like him Chloe, I know you don't want to hear this but you're falling for him"Cat explained.
I put my head in my hands, that is not what I wanted to hear.
"Now what am I going to do?"I asked.
"Tell him you like him!"Cat exclaimed.
"I have shipped you guys for ages, just tell him!"Cat added.
"Cat, It's Chloe not you...You know she won't tell him even if it was Stef she wouldn't tell him"Paige replied.
"That is true..."Cat said.
I still sat there with my head in my hands.
"It's going to be Awkward now...I don't know what to do...how am I meant to act around him...fuck sake...I don't want to have these feelings"I said to them. I felt like I was going to cry.

Taron has been my best friend for three years now and if I like him then my feelings could get in the way of our friendship and fuck it all up...I know it's all cliché and all but it's true.

Fuck you feelings.
"If you want we could come with you to Taron's place to make it less awkward..."Paige suggested.
"Would you!?"I asked.
"Yeah of course we would"Cat replied.
"But DO NOT say a single fricken word to him about any of this okay...I just need to get my head straight at the moment, I'm still getting used to the whole feelings thing...Are you sure that it means I like him?"I asked again.
"Yes...is it like a weird tingling feeling in your stomach like when you get nervous kind of feeling?"Paige asked.
"Yeah...I think so"I replied.
"Then yes, and if you do what we think you will do when you see him then you Definatly do"Cat explained.
I just nodded my head.
We decided to leave and head for Taron's place.
"How would you describe of him if you had too to someone?"Paige asked on the walk back.
"I don't know.."I replied blushing slightly and trying to hide it...I failed.
"Awh she blushes at the mention of his name...that is The cutest!"Cat said.
We soon approached Taron's apartment and I started to feel sick...
I unlocked the door and went inside to find Taron sat on the sofa.

"Hi"I said cheerfully.
"Hello"He replied.
Play it cool Chloe play it cool.
"Urm, Cat and Paige are here to see if you're alright...I met up with them after work and they wanted to come and say hi"I explained.
"Hey Taron"They both greeted.
"Hi guys"He replied getting up and slowly walking over to them giving them a hug.

We went and sat on the sofa's and talked for hours...every now and then I would look at Taron at the corner of my eye...he looked really cute/hot.
I started to blush a bit...maybe I did like him...I don't know.
"Why you blushing Chloe...got a secret?"Taron asked nudging my shoulder.

FUCK?!