Chapter 5

*Chloe's POV*
Holy fuck!
I have never felt so embarrassed in my life...well apart from when I shouted congratulations to these people at a church, who I thought were at a wedding or christening, and they were actually at a funeral and they all glared at me and I just sank in my seat so embarrassed whilst my family were laughing at me, but I was so embarrassed because I just walked in on Taron not wearing a shirt and may have stared at him with my jaw practically hitting the floor, if it was any lower, now I feel embarrassed and have gone red...I don't know why I did that though because I have seen him topless before in the summer, but in all fairness he has got more muscles than before, I didn't know he had started to work out.

I was now just in Taron's kitchen making pasta, well not making it cooking it.

I added this random tomato sauce that was in Taron's fridge and added some herbs and shit and then plated up the food and went back to Taron's room to see he still didn't have a shirt on but was sat on his bed watching something on his Tv...OhMyGod...he was watching Misfits.

"what the fuck was that?"He asked laughing at me.
"What?"I asked super confused.
"You squealed just a minute ago"He was still laughing.

My cheeks were now going red again, at the whole no shirt thing and the fact I squealed is kind of embarrasing.
"did I...haha, it's because you're watching Misfits and I love that programme"I told him giving him his food remembering I had it in my hand still.

"Oh right, why don't you sit and watch it with me then you dingus. thanks for my food by the way"Taron chuckled.
I went and jumped on the other side of his bed and watched him shove massive fork full of food into his mouth.

I just laughed, shook my head and said "You're such a pig"
"Shut up, you love it"He replied finishing his mouthful.
"Plus your food is amazing, you should be my personal cook not a police officer"He told me.
"I am not going to be your personal cook, my cooking isn't that good, plus I'm not a police officer anymore"I said to him.

"Yes it it, it's better than most restaurant's food, and why what happened you didn't punch your boss again, like you did when you were working in Superdrug did you?"He asked.

"No, that was only because he tried to touch me that I punched him bit then he fired me, but no I didn't get fired I got offered a job working for...you seriously can't tell anyone, like this is so fucking serious that you can't even tell your mum or mine...I'm only telling you because I will trust that you tell no one....I got offered a job working for the MI5, also known as the secret service....I get to be a motherfucking spy!"I told him smiling from ear to ear.
"That is so fucking amazing, we both got our dream job!"Taron exclaimed as he tried to put his plate on the sode bit jerked back...I'm guessing because his side hurt.
"Pass it here you tit, wait you said we both got our dream job, ohmygod did you get a part in a film or something?!"I was getting super excited for him.

"Whaaaattt... no don't be stupid I meant to say you got your dream job and I'm getting there because I'm I've been in a few Tv programmes and just finished Drama school a month ago"He said with a worried expression...what is he hiding.
I was inturupted from my thoughts by Taron asking
"Does your eye still hurt"He then poled my black eye.

"OW!"I shouted.
"Of course it still hurts I only got it last night you tit, It's like me saying does your side still hurt then poking it, which I'm not going to do because I'm not as stupid a you"I said to him.
"But I will do this"I said and poked my fingers into his other side, causing him to scream like a girl.

"Ha,got Ya"I said and payed my attention back to the Tv, just as Misfits finished....What the fuck!
"Dude, you made me miss it"I complained.

"You've got the whole four series on DVD for fuck sake...you can watch them anytime"Taron replied.
"I know but I wanted to watch it because Robert Sheehan is just ugghhh, cur Chloe melting with feels"I explained.

"You and your obsessions with these people like Jacksepticeye, The Midnight Beast, Markiplier, Robert Sheehan, Nathan Sykes, Russell Howard, Matt smith, Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansen and probably more I can't think of right now"Taron said.

"Just because you're jealous that you're not one of my obsessions..."I said.
"Pfft no, why would I be jealous of your obsessions...plus you don't have a chance with any of them...I hope you know that"Taron told me.
"I know that, that's why I can obsess over them"I explained.

"Wow...you're so cool..."Taron said with so much sarcasm you could drown someone with it.
"I know right"I replied flicking my hair dramatically.

"Why am I friends with you, you're so weird"Taron asked.
"You just answered your own question, because I weird...just like you"I grinned at him.
He pushed my face away with is hand and I almost fell off the bed, I grabbed his arm and clung to it for my life before I fell.

I managed to pull myself up whilst Taron sat there practically pissing himself.
"You're such a dickhead"I said trying not to laugh myself.

The rest of the day we spent just sat in Taron's room watching films and shit like that.