Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while I am currently in the middle of doing my Exam's so I'm revising and shit...Please don't hate me. I will update more when my Exam's are out of the way.

*Chloe's POV*
Where the fuck is Taron taking me next week, I'm actually quite nervous about it to be honest, because all he's said is that there are going to be a lot of people there and that I need to wear something nice...Where the fuck is taking me....Grrr that boy is vague as fuck sometimes.

We were currently watching The Smoke, it's actually really good...not just because Taron is in it, I an actually enjoying the story line too, and I feel bad for Gov because of what had happened to him.

Not a lot happened after that really...just me trying to figure out where Taron is going to take me.

*The next day*
I had called up Paige and Cat and asked if they wanted to come with me to find something to wear next week.
We all met up at my apartment and they were super excited.
"Maybe he is taking you on a date!"Paige said and Cat squealed.
"I highly doubt it guys...but he won't tell me anything"I told them.
"let's go and get you something cute to wear"Cat said jumping up and down with excitement.

We soon were in town looking through shops to find me something to wear.
I soon came across a long plain black dress, it was so pretty and simple.
I tried it on and it fit perfectly, I went and showed the girls and they both squealed.
"It's perfect!"They both said.
"Does it fit alright?"I asked.
"Fuck Yes!"Paige exclaimed.
"You sure?"I asked checking in the mirror.
"Yes! Buy it you look stunning in it"Cat told me.
"Okay an thank you"I replied smiling.
"Just saying the truth"She said.

I went and took off the dress in the changing room and put my clothes back on and went and bought the dress.

Me and the girls spent the rest of the day shopping for random stuff after that and had some lunch in town and I also got some black high top converse to wear under my dress, but you wouldn't be able to see them though, I just find them more comfortable than high heels because with high heels they fucking kill my feet, so I'll just stick to my type of shoe.

After we were done in town the girls cane back to mine and we watched films and they stayed round mine.

At one point they were talking to me about Taron.
"So where do you think he is taking you next week?"Paige asked.
"I have no idea, he won't tell me anything he only said to wear something nice and that their will be a lot of people and it's killing me because I want to know where he is taking me"I complained.
"He is so vague sometimes"Cat said.
"Too right" I replied.
"So how much do you like him then?"Paige asked nudging my arm.
I simply got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink...so I didn't have to answer the question Paige just asked.
"Don't walk away I asked you a question"Paige said.
"So I'm not allowed to get a drink now?"I asked.
"But you weren't getting a drink originally, you went to the kitchen so you didn't have to answer Paige's question...then hoping you would come back in to see the subject has changed"Cat said.
God damn it they know me to well...
"Fine...I like him a lot okay...Happy?"I told them sitting back down on the sofa.
They both didn't say a word.
"Every time I see him my stomach does flips and it's now hard to act normal around him because every time I see him I like him even more"I told them.
"There does that answer you question?"I said getting up and going to my room and lying on my bed.
Ugh...guys.
"You okay?"Paige asked.
"Yes, why? "I replied.
"Because you seem upset"She said.
"No, I'm fine...it's just annoying that it's hard to act normal around him"I explained.
"Also where is Cat?"I asked.
"She had to go"Paige said.
"Oh okay"I replied.
"And going back to the Taron thing, why don't you just tell him"Paige told me.
"Are you fucking serious, you know I can't do that"I replied.
"Yes you can, tell him next week wherever he is taking you, just tell him how you feel"Paige said.
"I can't! It will ruin our friendship, I know he doesn't like me, he was all over this nurse at the hospital and almost every girl that he thinks is hot"I exclaimed.
"You have to tell him or it will get worse, you will just keep liking him more and more and it will be more difficult for you to hide it"She explained.
"Fine, I will tell him next week"I told her.
"Yay!"She said.

*A week later (The 29th of January)*
It was now 6:30pm and Taron would be here in half an hour, currently the girls were helping me get ready...I was super nervous Cat was currently curling my hair then she was going to put a braid in it going around my head, like what flower crowns do, and Paige was doing my make-up for me, so basically just a bit of foundation and mascara, I don't usually wear make up but I decided to for this.
Once my hair and make-up was done, I got my dress and converse and put them both on, whilst the girls went to get the door because Taron was here.
I quickly checked myself in the mirror and took a deep breath and left my room.