Chapter 7

*Taron's POV*
Chloe's being awfully quiet and she keeps blushing.
"Why you blushing Chloe...got a secret?"I teased her.
She just got even redder.
"Nothing"she replied.

*A month later*
Not a lot happened in the next couple of weeks just me recovering and going to finish filming and shit. I think it's just being finished and then the film premiere!
I can't wait to take Chloe to see it, speaking of which I haven't seen Chloe in a while because of filming and her working and shit.

I decided to phone up Chloe to see what she was doing, hopefully she wasn't busy because I'm bored as fuck.

It rang three times before she picked up.
"Hey Taron"She said.
"Hi, you alright...I haven't seen you in a while?"I asked.
"Yeah I'm good thanks, been busy at work and shit, how about you?"Chloe replied.
"Yeah I'm good, been busy working too, I was wondering if you wanted to come round for a pizza and we could watch something?"I asked.
"Yes, I would love to...Can we watch The Smoke, because I still haven't watched it and I want to watch it with you because it has you in it"Chloe asked.
"Yes, we can watch whatever you want to watch, as long as I get to choose the Pizza"I told her.
"Okay, but we both like the same pizza anyway"Chloe said, which was very true.
"I'll be round in a minute then byeeeeeeeeeeeeee"She added and then hung up.

I heard a knock at the door a few moments later.
So I got up and Chloe was here.
"Fuckin' ell that was quick"I said.
"Well Hello to you to"She said.
"How in the world did you get here so fast?"I asked.
"Well I was in town when you phone so I made my way here when you asked if I wanted to come round"Chloe explained.
"Someone eager to see me are they"I winked.
"Shut up"She said hitting me arm.

Chloe went and sat down on the sofa, and I went and joined her grabbing my laptop to order some pizza.

"So what pizza do you want?"I asked.
"I thought you were choosing because I chose what we are watching"She replied.
"Yeah, but I'm being nice"I said.
"Taron, being nice...really, normally you take the piss or make jokes...are you ill?"Chloe asked.
"No, I'm fine...Short Ass"I said smirking.
"Ha Ha very funny"Chloe said with so much sarcasm you could poison someone with it, not that I'm going to I'm just saying.
"What Pizza do you want then?"I asked.
"What ever you want...I'm not fussed"She replied.
"Pepperoni alright then..?"I said looking on my laptop.
"Yep"Chloe replied popping the P.
"Cool"I said and then ordered the Pizza.

Chloe turned on the Tv, whilst I was ordering the Pizza, and found The Smoke...A programme I was in, and downloaded the series to my Tv.

"Can you give this to the Pizza guy if the Pizza arrives"I said handing Chloe a tenner.
"Where you going?"Chloe asked.
"Outside on the balcony for a cigarette"I told her.
She just pulled a face at me...
"You have to stop smoking...it's not good for you"She pouted.
"I know it's not...I will try but you have to help me"I said to her.
"Deal! Pass me the packet! And the lighter"Chloe said holding out her hand.
"This one is my last one"I told her holding up a cigarette and my lighter walking outside to my balcony.

I heard Chloe huff when I was going outside.
I stood out on the balcony and breathed in the fresh air and enjoyed the sun on my face...considering it was January and there was sun I was inpressed.

I soon went back inside and joined Chloe on the sofa, and the pizza was now there...So Chloe pressed play a d we watched The Smoke and ate Pizza.
"Oh by the way just to warn you, there is nudity in this"I said to her smirking...waiting to see her reaction to my butt being at the end of the episode.

*Towards the end of the 1st episode*
I was just watching Chloe's face waiting for her reaction to come, here we go...
"What are you...holy shit...that's...that's your-"She said then sat there with her mouth open.
"Close your mouth you'll catch flies"I told her.
"Shut up, I'm shocked I just saw your full on naked arse on tv...but to be fair you have a good ass, not gonna lie"She told me.
"Thanks...I do try"I said getting up to get us drinks and hitting my butt as I did so, which caused Chloe to laugh.
"See told you I was funny"I said.
"Still going with that, a month later...even after what happened when you impaled yourself on fucking glass"Chloe said still laughing.
"Yes, because I'm funny"I told her.
"You're such a wanker"she said smiling.
"As are you"I replied putting the drinks on the coffee table in front of us.
"Shut up"Chloe replied clearly trying not to laugh.
"I have a question to ask you?"I said to her.
"What is it?"Chloe asked turning to fully face me crossing her legs looking right at me.
"Alright demon eyes, quit staring"I said slightly creeped out.
"I'm waiting for you to ask me what you wanted to ask me"She replied.
"I know but your stare is creeping me out"I told her.
Me saying this just made her stare even more...
"Right, next month I would like to take you somewhere"I said to her trying not to give away anything.
"Take me where?"Chloe asked.
"I can't tell you, but it is pretty big, and important to me and I want to take you but it has to be a surprise"I told her.
"You have no idea how wrong that sounds, and why can't you tell me?"She replied smiling.
"I can't tell you because I want it to be a surprise for you but If you want to, would you like to go with me?"I asked.
"Yeah sure, can you not tell me anything at all?"She replied.
"All I can say is that you will be shocked, as shocked as I am and it will explain a lot of things too"I told her trying to be vague.
"Okaay, when is it next month?"Chloe asked yet another question, I love how curious she is about things it's rather amusing.
"I will be picking you up at 7, on the 29th of this month actually and wear something nice, because there are going to be a few people there"I told her.
"The 29th is in like a week, and okay I will go shopping tomorrow with Cat and Paige to find something because as you know my wardrobe is just full of over sized jumpers and hoodies...haha"Chloe told me. Surprisingly that was true.
"And some of them are yours"She added.
typica- Wait what?!
"When did you take some of my jumpers?"I asked shocked.
"when you leave them here, I blag them"She said.
By the way, Blag means take...it's a weird thing Chloe says.
"Oh...well I'm going to have to get them back when I go to yours next"I told her.
"Nooooooooooo, I've claimed them, once you have left them there for longer than 2 days they are mine!"Chloe said giving me the creepy staring eyes.
You would have thought I would be used to the stare by now, well you're wrong it's creepy as all hell.
"Okay, okay you keep them..."I said putting my hands up in defence.
"Yay"Chloe cheered.
"You're crazy"I told her.
"Hey"She said hitting my arm and turning back to the Tv to watch more of The Smoke.