Chapter 4

*Taron's POV*
I woke up to see everything around me was white, blinding white. I sat up really fast...And My side fucking killed.

Also Chloe was sat in a chair next to my bed.
"Ohmyfuck you are okay...thank fuck"She said.
"You do half like to swear don't you?"I chuckled.
"Shut up...I'm allowed to you made me panic"Chloe replied nudging my arm.
"Why did you panic?"I asked.
"Because you passed out and you know I always think of the worst when it comes to a situation"She told me.
"Awh bless, I am not going to die on you...You worry to much"I said.
I don't know why but when she said that I couldn't help but smirk.
"What actually happened, I don't really remember...I only remember stealing your clothes, seeing you in your underwear and slipping on water"I told her.
"Trust you to remember stealing my clothes and seeing me in my underwear, you're such a twat...you fell and fell into a glass table smashing it and then you had a massive glass shard going through your side...hence the bandage, and you still managed to smile and make jokes then I went to put my clothes on came back and you had passed out and obviously I started to panic and thinking 'What if he doesn't survive and died of blood loss, but you're awake and okay now so I'm no longer panicking"She explained.
I just laughed at her for panicking, and the fact I managed to slip over and get a giant glass shard stuck in me.
"Don't laugh at me"She said.
"I'm not I'm laughing at both of us for being a pair of twat's, me for getting glass stuck in me and you for panicking about it"I told her.
"We are fucking stupid sometimes...that is why we are best friends"Chloe said laughing.
As if on cue the nurse came in...dayum she was hot.
"Hi, sorry if I was interrupting something I just came to tell you that you can leave today"She said.
"I don't think I want to leave if you're going to be here"I said and winked at her.
I saw Chloe roll her eyes at me, and the nurse just blushed and left the room.
"Wow...classy"Chloe said getting up.
"Hey, where are you going?"I asked.
"Outside...so you can get changed I don't really want to be in here whilst you change thanks"Chloe said starting to leave.
"Oh yeah..."I said getting up carefully myself.
Once the door closed I quickly but carefully put on my white top, navy black hoodie, my leather jacket and my blue jeans along with my black nike trainers, I'm not sponsored I swear, and was ready to leave.
I grabbed my phone and left the gown with no back, why do they have no back on them did they not have enough fabric to make a back or, and then left the room to be met by Chloe and a doctor who, haha doctor who...that was so unintentional but brilliant, was talking to her.
"Ah Mr Egerton, I was just telling your friend here about you leaving what you have to do for the next couple of weeks...You need to change your bandage three times a day and take these tablets one in the morning one at night...and I suggest you don't do too much to strain yourself and do not, this is very important, knock your wound on anything because we don't want any of the stitches come loose or undone"He explained.
"Got it, thank you for your help"I said to him taking the pills and putting them in my pocket.
"No problem bye"he said then walked off.
"Ready to leave?"Chloe asked.
"Yup" I replied popping the P.
"Do you want to go back to yours or mine?"Chloe asked.
"Because either way I'm staying to look after you because knowing you, you will knock it on something"She added.
"Can I go back to mine if that is okay with you?"I asked.
"Of course it is fine"Chloe replied.
"But I need to quickly go to mine to grab a few things"She also said.
the car journey was silent but it wasn't an awkward silence, but a nice one.

We soon got to Chloe's place five minutes later.
"Wait here I just need to grab a few things...be right back"Chloe said getting out of the car and running into the building of where her apartment was.
I just sat and listened to the radio, but a load of boring songs played, so I looked in the glove box, Which is like a small compartment at the front of a car where you can put stuff into like a little box, and looked through Chloe's Cd's, they were mainly of this band she loves called The Midnight Beast, she has seen them many times and I always hear all stories of when she went to concerts of their and met them and shit...it's actually quite cute the fact she tells me the same stories over and over and still 'fangirls' just as much as when she first told me.
Yeah...she's a bit obsessed.
There were also a few other Cd's like The Wanted and maybe one or two on Fall out boy or Elyar Fox...She also liked these bands/singers but she didn't love them she just liked their songs.

I have listened to The Midnight Beast before and they are actually pretty good...they're like a parody kind of band but they do make their own songs too, I have only listened to them when Chloe was around though so I decided to listen to one of their albums called 'Shtick Heads' because the album looked interesting.
Chloe came back a few minutes later and put her bag in the back seats and then got in the car.
"Ohmygod are they actually playing TMB on the Radio!"Chloe exclaimed.
"Oh no..I'm listening to one of your Cd's.
"Oh right..."She paused for a moment then added.
"Shtick heads..love this album" Told you she was obsessed.
And she didn't see the case because it was back in the glove box, nor did she take out the Cd.
"How di- your obsessed"I said to her.
"I am allowed to be...they're great, and I'm proud you are listening to their Music without me...I've taught you well...just have you get you to watch Jacksepticeye now"She looked at me and smiled then started up the car and drove off to my appartment.

We soon got there and Chloe helped me out the car and grabbed her bag too and we made our way into the building.
We got into the elevator and waited for it to get to my floor.

It only took a few moments and I took my key out my pocket and unlocked the door. Chloe dropped her bag by the door and helped me to my room, then she helped me onto my bed.
"If you need anything let me know, okay, I will be in your kitchen making some food"Chloe said, smiled and then left the room.

I lifted up my shirt to look at my bandage and it had leaked...so I had to change it.
I carefully got up and took off my shirt and tried to take off my bandage but couldn't because it hurt too much.
"Chloooeeeeeeeeeee"I called.
Chloe came rushing into the room.
"What's wro-"She paused and her jaw dropped.
"Can you help me with my bandage...It needs changing and I can't do it"I said to her smiling because her face was priceless.

"Ur-ur sure sorry about that"Sh said snapping out of her daze and coming over to me to help me.
"What was that about just now, did you like what you saw?"I said laughing.
"No, I was looking at your wound, it looked pretty bad...it shocked me"she was blatantly lying...I knew her too well, plus the fact her face was bright red and she kept stuttering when she said that.

"I know you're lying"I told her holding my arms out horizontally whilst Chloe took off my bandage...she was stood in front of me her arms going around mine as she was taking off my bandage and it felt weird, not because of my wound, it was like a weird stomach feeling but I'm pretty sure it was because I'm very hungry and haven't eaten yet.

"Why did your jaw drop when you saw me with no shirt on because you have seen me without one before?"I asked.
Chloe had finished changing my bandage and went and stood by the door and said
"Because you weren't that muscly before" and then left my room again.

I know I have got bigger muscles than before because I'm training to be in this film, yes I need to do training for it because I have to be a spy...well become a spy It's a film called Kingsman: The Secret Service and I went and auditioned about 5 months ago to be in it...and I got the part to play the main character...Eggsy and I haven't told Chloe because I want to wait until the film premier comes out and I want to take her to see the film.

But I need my wound to recover quickly because we continue filming in a couple of weeks and I need to keep training to be fit enough, we have most of it filmed just the last few scenes, but Matt, the Director, had to fly to America because of family issues so we are continuing filming when he gets back, but I need to stay fit and all that...because I like beer, Pizza and telly so I am going to have to work hard to keep myself active...bit I can't whilst I'm injured.