*Austin's POV*

The next morning I wake up with my phone ringing. I look at the time 9:00, eh not that bad. I look at the caller id and I see that it's my ex Taylor. I get out of bed and take my phone and walk into the bathroom. I don't want Emily hearing anything I'm saying.

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Austin baby, how are you? I miss you! I haven't seen you in forever." She says and I sigh.

"First off I'm not your baby, and I'm good thanks for asking. You don't miss me, stop lying and I'm planning on keeping it that way. I don't want to see you anymore." I say

"Austy don't be that way. You know you still love me." She says

"Stop calling me Austy. I don't love you anymore. I love Emily." I say into the phone getting angry.

"Ew her? Wasn't she the new girl? She's ugly. I'm way prettier then her. Why are you with her?" She asks and that's when I almost lost it.

"Listen, Emily isn't ew. Yes she was the new girl, I don't care if she was. She's not ew. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. And Taylor, you have a ugly inside and if your ugly on the inside your ugly on the outside also. I'm with her because I love her. She's my world. I don't know what I would do without her. I'm done Tayor. I don't want you. Bye." I say and hang up the phone. I walk back into the room.

"Who was that?" Emily ask now sitting up. I guess she heard me.

"Don't worry about it." I snap at her. I didn't mean to, I was just angry.

"Gosh Austin." She says with an attitude and gets out of the bed to get ready.

"Emily listen -" I start

"No Austin don't. Don't talk to me till your attitude is gone. I'm not dealing with you right now." She says and slams the bathroom door. Great she's mad at me. I screwed up again. I took the anger I got from Taylor and took it out on her. I feel bad now. I'll talk to her when I'm done getting ready. I change and once I'm done putting my shirt on Emily comes out of the bathroom dressed. My phone also rings just then. I look at the caller id and its my mom this time.

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Austin please tell me you guys are ready. Were running kind of late to your interview." My mom says

"Me and Emily are ready. I'll call Alex." I say She says okay and hangs up the phone. I call Alex and he picks up.

"Hello?" he says

"Aye bro you awake?" I ask

"Yeah, me and Maria both are. Were sitting in our room chilling. Why?" He asked

"Were running a bit late to a interview." I tell him

"Me and Maria are heading to your room now." I say okay and hang up and I look over at Emily whos on her phone sitting on the bed. I go and sit next to her.

"Hey babe" She looks at me mad.

"What Austin? Are you going to snap at me again if I ask you a question?" She says. Yup shes still mad.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." I say. She just sighs and rolls her eyes.

"That's not the first time I heard that from you." She says. She's really mad, dang.

"Can I explain? Please?" I ask her. She was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. Great perfect timing. I get up off the bed, kiss her cheek and then answer the door. I let Alex and Maria in and I grab my phone and then I tell them were gonna meet my mom in the lobby. Alex and Maria walk out first and I walked out last. Emily was in front of me when she stopped. I kept walking and then she whispered in my ear.

"You can explain later, sometime after your interview." She tells me and I look at her and nod. We get to the lobby and I see my mom and Dave already there. We get in the car and rush to the place where I'm getting interviewed. We get there and as soon as I walk in the building I'm rushed into the place where I get interviewed. I finish my interview after a hour and when I look at the time it's 11:30. The ride to the hotel is about 30-40 minutes. I'll take Emily to lunch and maybe she will let me explain. We get in the car and I decided to text her even though shes right next to me.

Me: Can I take u to lunch, please and I can explain?

MyPrincess<3: sure

Me: Thank you

We get back to the hotel and I tell my mom were going out to get something to eat. We walk out of the hotel and we start walking down the block. I see a Panera and I ask her if she wants that. She nods her head yes and we walk in there. I ask her what she wants and I order the food. We get the food and we sit in the back of the restaurant where nobody really is. She starts eating and so do I. I finish chewing my food then I talked.

"Will you let me explain now?" I ask her with pleading eyes. She nods her head yes and I get ready to talk. I take a sip of my drink and begin.

"Okay I'm sorry I snapped at you this morning. I didn't mean to. I acted like a jerk, I know. The only reason why was because my ex called me this morning and she wanted me back and everything. Then she bought you up, and started talking bad about you. I'm not going to let somebody talk bad about the girl I love. She got me all mad and the anger was inside me. I flipped on her, and then when I got off the phone with her, I was still mad. Then when you asked who it was I didn't want to say "oh it was my ex" I didn't want to start anything so I said don't worry about it. The way it came out made me mad also, not only you. I was just angry and I took my anger out on you which I shouldn't have done. Okay, I'm sorry. I love you so much and if I could take it back, I would. I regret snapping at you. I don't want to fight with you, while were on tour for 2 weeks and then were going to be separated for another few months. I don't want to lose you." I say. She looks at me and then gets out of her seat and comes over and sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Do you forgive me?" I ask her. She smiles.

"I forgive you." She says and kisses me. We pull away and I look at her.

"I love you, so much. You mean absolutely everything to me. I don't want to lose you." I say.

"I love you more and you never will, I promise. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain before and I'm sorry I was mad at you." She says and I smile.

"No reason to be sorry baby, I started this like usual. I don't want anymore arguments in this relationship." I say

"Every couple has them, it's not only us." She says. We kiss one more time and then she gets off my lap and goes back to her seat and we finish eating. We throw everything and then we walk back to the hotel. My arms are around her waist. I kiss her cheek as we walk into the hotel lobby. We see Alex and Maria, Alex has a video camera. I guess there making a music video. Maria came really far. My record company really likes her. They were talking about signing her. I don't know if she would agree though. Her parents like that she's putting herself out there. We go back to our room and me and Emily just hung out. We went on twitter and I replied and followed some fans like Emily did.