Chapter 1 "fears"

*PS I'M SORRY IT'S ALL IN 3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW I PROMISE MY NEXT STORY WILL HAVE FIRST PERSON!*

Eren lies in bed holding of picture of Levi in his hands. "when will i ever tell him?" he sighed.

mean while Levi is in the dinning room making sure Eren had done his job right. "Tch", he scoffed. unfortunately he found some dust and was now on his way to Eren's room to beat him.

"hey brat- what's this?" asked Levi as he entered the room and snatched the photo from Eren's hands. "why do you have a photo of me?". Eren was startled, but knowing the captain he must have come to beat Eren. Eren began to confess "I-i love you sir", he blushed looking down. Levi took a step back bumping into a desk and nearly knocking over a chair. "w-what kind of things are you saying?!" Levi was in shock, he loved Eren but didn't know the feeling was mutual.

Eren became frightful upon hearing the captains words and seeing his actions. He's going to hit me! Eren thought.

"is that so huh?" Levi took a seat in the chair "come here Eren" he said. with hands together on his chest Eren got up, walked towards the captain, and without warning was suddenly pulled into Levi's lap , he yelped. "So you say you love me?" Levi whispered into the young man's ear while wrapping his arms around him. Eren whined. "And what have i told you about your chores?" he continued, kissing Eren's neck.

"P-please S-stop...." Eren begged.

"Answer me." Levi licked Eren's ear. "Or shall i have to punish you?" he said.

Eren was scared, he closed his eyes as silent tears went down his cheeks. Levi grabbed some of Eren's hair, pulling his head back so they would now be face to face. "Open your eyes" Levi tells him. hesitant, he opens them letting Levi see the fear in his eyes.

he's afraid of me Levi realized.

he pushed Eren onto the ground and walked out, leaving Eren alone to cry quietly on the floor confused.

-------------------time skip----------------------------

Later that night both Levi and eren were very late to dinner so they had no choice but to eat together.

frowning eren sat across from the captain in silence and tried to avoid looking at him. "how's the food?" Levi broke the silence. "i'm done, thanks for the food" eren responded as he began to leave.

"wait"said Levi.

eren froze in his tracks and turned around to face him. seeing eren's hurt face made Levi's heart race and chest to hurt. he clutched his chest alarming eren. "never mind" after insuring eren he was fine he dismissed him. Levi sighed as he watched eren go. he began to take away the dishes but dropped and broke them when he felt a sudden chest pain and coughed violently. as he fell on the floor eren rushed in hearing the commotion. "Captain! captain! what's wrong?!"

"it's noth-ing" he breathed between coughs.

"i'll take you to your room sir." said eren.

eren helped him up and struggled as he took him to his bedroom. still coughing Levi lied down in his bed, trying his best to breath normally again. "i'll go get Hanji." eren walked out. alone in the room Levi's pain only grew worse "E-ren" he called out until a moment later eren returned with hanji.

"Levi, what's wrong?" she took her supplies out of her bag that she brought with.

"M-my chest"

"where on your chest?"

he pointed to his heart and removed his shirt so hanji could start the check up. the sight of the captain shirtless made eren panic on the inside letting his heart race out of control. he turn red at the sight of Levi's fit body, he had a six pack and his pale skin was smooth. "hmm. you have a fever, your face is red, and your heart rate is very unsteady. so my guess would be -" hanji stopped to see the captain giving her a warning glare. he leaned closer to her "not in front of eren" he hissed. "oh... i see" she gasped "eren i'ma need you to step out" "but-!" eren wanted to protest.

"just go brat i'll be fine"

after eren closed the door behind him hanji finished her sentence "you had a heart attack. but what made you heart skip like that?". Levi look at the door and turned red once more. "wait..a..minute!" she gasped. "you like eren don't you?!!" she squealed. "first of all.." he grunted as he sat up. "i never said i did and second, he's afraid of me so he might as well stay away even if he isn't the cause of my heart attack". "levi n-" he interrupted her as she handed him his meds. "so give him these orders from me 'stay away from the captain'". "yes sir" she said sadly. and so hanji gathered her things and exited the room to give eren his new orders.

-------------------------------------------time skip--------------------------------------------------------

the next morning eren was on his way to breakfast when he found himself stop in front of Levi's door.About to knock, he stopped himself. "No... my order were to stay away."

Levi woke up and felt his forehead. "the fever's gone, i should get some breakfast" he walked to the door. Levi opened it and was shocked to find eren on the other side.

eren gasped and ran off.

"Eren wai-!" he called out, but eren was already gone. disappointed in himself, Levi fell to his knees. he mumbled to himself. "you see hanji? he's afraid of me".

passing by, hanji noticed levi "hey lev- why are you on the floor?".

"eren was at my door. when i opened it he saw me and ran away. i told you. he's afraid of me".

"well you did order for him to stay away" she lifted levi to his feet. "what you 2 need to do is talk." she smiled.

"but how?! every time i touch or even get near him he panics!" he yelled.

"it's only natural for one to panic when the one they love is around, especially when you don't know weather they love you back." she patted his shoulder and walked off. hanji's words struck levi, making him spend the rest of his day in his room. alone and thinking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! first chapter complete!

i'll try my best to upload chapter 2 as soon as possible. right now i have only one follower which i'm thankful for but i hope to get more. also i'm going to start on a new book after i finish writing the final chapter for this one. so i have 2 ideas.

1. Levi x eren ----yall know how eren escaped the military police after they returned from the expedition in the anime? well this would be the story of what if he never escaped them? they would do stuff to him, have him in a cell and levi pity's him and the end up falling in love with each other after they bond.

2.Levi x eren-----a modern day one where they'er in highschool and levi is a bully and eren is the one being bullied.

let me know in the comments which one yall want.

byeee!!!!!~ ACRJ