We just grinned and walked back to where we came from. Our hands brushed against each others so Harry took that as a chance to intertwine our fingers. I swung our hands back and forth making him smile down at me.

"Harold, it's time to leave," a guard interrupted making Harry nod. Harry quickly pulled me to the bench where we sat on and we did a selfie just to have this day on a picture.

"I had fun today," he whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine. "I did too," I grinned and pecked his lips before I dragged him to the van.

We arrived at the building where the photoshoot takes it place. "will you stay?" Harry asked me curiously and I nodded as I followed him and the guards into the building. "Lia & Harry are here!" Niall called as he spotted us.

"Harry get into the wardrobe! Niall, Louis, Liam come her and Lia do whatever I couldn't care less about you!" a person yelled. Wow, I felt so welcome. Harry's face hardened as his jaw clenched at the rudness of this man. "go, it's okay," I whispered to Harry and kissed his cheek before I walked off towards where I had spotted Paul.

"Lia, how was hanging out with Harry?" Paul asked smiling as he hugged me. "it was great, I had lots of fun," I replied and smiled to myself. "well, that sounds good," he said making me nod. Suddenly my phone vibrated and it was a notification from Harry on Twitter.

'@/Harry_Styles: Precious Time :) >Pic<'

I grinned and retweeted it. I saved the picture and posted it on Instagram with a grinning and blushing smiley 😁☺️. Seconds later Harry liked it and so did the boys before I heard loud chanting, "Harry & Lia sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g."

Paul laughed and I blushed making him laugh even more. "stop it," I growled and shove him. Literally everyone was teasing us since we started dating and that was only four days ago. The boys came into view and went to the white wall in front of the camera.

"what are the pictures for?" I asked Paul after I watched the boys posing for a while. "mostely poster for different magazines," Paul answered me. The boys fooled around for most of the time but after good two hours they were done and they had to get to the arena for soundcheck before the show.

"paparazzi are outside! GO! GO! GO!"

Paul, the boys & I took off running and I got into the first van followed by Louis & Liam. A bodyguard slammed the door shut and the van started rolling. "aww, Lia can't be with Harry," Louis stuck out his bottom lip.

I glared at him and held up my middle finger. Suddenly I heard a click of a camera and Liam was laughing hysterically. He tiped on his phone and seconds later Louis' & my phone vibrated. It was a group message from Liam.

Liam: Don't mess with Lia when it's about her precious Harold >Pic< 😅

Me: Fuck off Liam🖕🏼

Nialler: Don't mess with Harold either! >Pic< 🙅🏼

I looked at the picture Niall send and saw it was Harry holding onto Paul's collar with an angry look on his face.

Babe: Stop fucking with me you moron

Nialler: NOPE ❤️

Louis: This is so good 🙂 Wait, where is my popcorn? 😟🌽

Me: Shut the fuck up!
Babe: Shut the fuck up!

We wrote at the same time making me grin.

Liam: AWWW ISNT THAT THE CUTEST THING EV-ER 😍

I stuffed my phone into my jeans pocket and we got out of the car. I slapped Liam's & Louis' head at the same time making them pout, "hey!"