Chapter 6 (EDITED)

Hey guys I'm back.Up top is a photo of a sunset at my school aren't I such a great photographer ( jk I'm really not ). Also there is one of my favorite videos of my favorite comedian ( besides Kevin Hart ) Jeff Dunham. Peanut is my favorite same with Achmed. Let me know in the comments if you have a favorite one if you watch him. Enjoy:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mate Celeste whimpered. She wasn't happy about Xaiviar being mad.

Now look what you did you made him mad at us. Just give me control and I can try and calm him down. I pleaded. Seeing that I, well Celeste, had not shifted yet or gave me control he growled at me and out of habit I flinched. Seeing this, his eyes softened slightly but his piercing gaze stayed on me the whole time.

With a final huff, Celeste finally gave me control and I felt myself move the front of my brain. But as soon as I gained control, I wished I hadn't. My anxiety levels started to rise as I saw all of the people in front of me. Having all the attention on me was something I wasn't used to. Dread creeped up on me, and my breathing became staggered, and I slowly started to inch backwards.

Albany it's ok try to stay calm otherwise mate will get even more mad Celeste warned me. She knew why I was freaking out. But I couldn't do it. No matter how hard I tried, my instincts got the better of me. Seeing a gap in the sea of non shifted wolves I ran.

As soon as I took off I heard bones snapping into place, and when I looked back I wished I hadn't. What seemed like a wall of wolves was headed straight after me. My strides being longer assisted me greatly as I propelled myself forward. Running at our top speed I leaped, dodged, and swerved around obstacles showing up on the forest floor. Swiveling my ears back I could hear the heavy breathing of a wolf on my tail, and out of the corner of my eye I could see a HUGE black wolf with brown on the tip of its tail. Xaiviar I thought in my head. I noticed that the other wolves hadn't followed us for long. Running as fast as I possibly could, I gather all my strength in my hindquarters and take a mighty leap landing in a tree. Climbing all the way to the top I look down at what I caused. Xaiviar looked up at me with a look that could kill and anger shined bright in them. I flattened my ears against my head and inches further back into the tree. Seeing this, his eyes soften but then go back to their cold look.

Celeste what should we do? I ask nervously. Who knows what he would do if we went down.

I don't know. Maybe I can somehow contact him and maybe see if his wolf can calm himself. At least just enough for us to feel safe to come down.

Ok. Please hurry!

One hour later I'm still in the same position. I hadn't moved an inch, staying perfectly balanced on the tree branch. Xaiviar however had been going from circling the tree to simply sitting and waiting. Staring at him I whimper again and actually consider jumping down. My legs had started to grow weak and the heat wasn't good. I noticed the sun had disappeared, no longer in the sky. How late was it?

Its almost ten at night Celeste informs me.

Celeste you're back!

Yeah yeah.

Well what did his wolf say?

He was extremely pissed when I talked to him but I eventually calmed him down. I explained why we ran and made him promise not to tell Xaiviar. He should hear it from you, not from someone else. But he also said he would try to reason with him and said in fifteen minutes when Xaiviar shifts we can come down.

Letting out a sigh I look down and see him finally shifting back. I look away embarrassed and hear a chuckle. Looking back down I see him with only a pair of basketball shorts on staring at me expectedly. Growling softly and playfully at him I jump from branch to branch until I reach the ground. I shift quickly not even caring about the darkness surrounding me. My other senses had grown as my eyesight had weakened in my human form. It felt so good to be able to see for that long. I'd never been in tiger form that long.

As soon as I shifted Xaiviar pulled me to his chest and gave me a bone crushing hug. Then, as if he realized what I was wearing, quickly picked me up bridal style and ran back to the pack house. I buried my head in his shoulder, his heat helping with the cold. No longer having my tiger fur, I could noticeably feel the temperature difference from earlier. Plus my attire wasn't really suitable.

What felt like seconds later, I could catch the scents of other wolves and realize we are back at the pick house. Tensing up, I clutch onto Xaviar's neck not wanting him to let me go. Not that I would admit it to him, but he made me feel safe. Safer than I had ever felt before. I liked this feeling. And based off of all the purring Celeste had been doing, she liked it too. Then like a switch was turned on, the events of the day took its toll on me as my energy started to drain from my body. Slowly falling unconscious, the last thing I remember is murmuring in the background and the feeling of something soft underneath me. Then a warmth surrounding me, pulling me close as my body finally shuts down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I decided to edit this chapter before posting the next one. I really want to focus on remodeling and editing his book, to not only make the quality better, but to also make the chapters longer. I'm also thinking of getting rid of the picture that I had originally had as Albany. I kinda want you guys to picture her as you want to, and not be tied down by a picture. Let me know what you think! Thank you guys for being so patient with me and this book. It really means a lot to me. So thank you!
~Katelyn