Chapter 1

Hey guys hopefully this chapter works and I won't have to re write it. Pray. Enjoy :) Btw that's her tiger at the top.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"GET UP NOW I WANT TO GO ON A RUN," my Siberian Tiger, Celeste, yelled at me.

"Yeah yeah I'm getting up don't worry," I mumbled sleepily.

"Well go faster other wise we won't be able to go on a run," she said softer this time. Since my pack doesn't let me go on runs or shift I'm forced to go in the morning before they wake up. Since I'm a werecat Celeste needs to go on runs more than wolves. But cats are better to control than wolves.

I literally rolled out of bed onto the floor. My bed was only a foot above the floor. It was a dirty thin mattress with a thin quilt. My bedroom is also in the attic where no one but me goes. I stumble a little to my closet and trip on some clothes that I left on the floor. Now, you're probably thinking why didn't she just go around the clothes that dumb ass. Well that's the thing I can't see where I'm going. I'm blind.

"Bet you didn't see that one coming," Celeste snickered.

"Oh shut up and help me get ready. "

"Fine fine your clothes are to your left folded the short way on the second shelf." You see even though I can't see doesn't mean Celeste can't. She is literally my eyes. She helps me find my things when I don't know where they are. That's the reason I love being in my tiger form. I can actually see when I'm in my tiger form. I cherish every moment of the world before I have to shift back and be plunged into darkness again.

I get my clothes and go to my small dirty bathroom. With the help of Celeste I turn on my shower and get in. I wash my hair, body, and shave then get out with the only towel I have. The whole time that I'm taking a shower and changing Celeste is yelling at me to hurry up. We weren't able to go on a run yesterday morning because the pack woke up early for a meeting so she was extra antsy.

"Are you finally ready yet?!?!" Celeste said annoyed.

"We're going now don't get your fur in a twist" I just as annoyed say back to her. I tip toe down the stairs making sure I put my feet in the correct place, I go to the kitchen, grab and apple, and sneak out. I memorized the pack grounds and house when my parents took me around the day I shifted. We went around at night when every one but the guards were asleep. They had me stay in my tiger form so I could see.

"We're almost there I think. Right?" I ask Celeste.

"Yes we are if we were going in the wrong direction then I would have told you " she growled.

Ok then geez I think in my head. When I reach the secret place where I shift I listen for anyone. Since I'm blind and a werecat my hearing is extra good.

"Yeah yeah stop bragging I'm the reason you actually have good hearing," Celeste said and mentally rolled her eyes at me.

I ignore her and shift. Whenever I shift back my parents told me that I shift back into a white off the shoulder lace dress that ends at my knees. My vision becomes blurry then clear. I purr in content at the sight off the forest, and I take off. I let Celeste take over and she jumps over logs and dodges trees.

"This is great every time we do it" Celeste says excitedly. (JUST DO IT sorry I thought of that when I wrote this)

I agree and sit back and watch. Once she reaches our secret place she stops and gives me control again. Our secret place is a hill that has trees on each side of it that overlooks the whole territory. I lay down on my stomach and put my giant tiger head on my front legs. My tiger form, or Celeste I should say, is a pure white Siberian Tiger with pitch black stripes. She has extra fur around her feet and on her coat. Whenever I'm in my tiger form or Celeste takes control my eyes turn a light blue almost silver color. Celeste is as tall as a person and is taller than an Alpha wolf.

Celeste purrs from my description of her.

Celeste told me that I have carmel brown hair that reaches my butt and I have dark blueish green eyes. I'm also about 5'7".

"We should go back remember what we heard last week," I tell Celeste. Let me fill you in. There's this rouge named Xaviar Williams who is deadly and people say he is a cold hearted murderer. I just think people haven't actually meet him so how could they think that. Anyway he's supposedly the most dangerous rouge in North America. I heard the Alpha say last week with my super hearing that he was spotted near our territory. So now everyone except the guards, the Alpha, and the Beta are allowed near the borders.

"WAIT!!!" Celeste yells.

"What? What's wrong?" I say nervously.

"I don't know," she said "I just feel like we are supposed to be here like we shouldn't go."

"What are you talking about?!?!" I yell at her. Before I can say anymore I hear a CRACK and then a smell hits my tiger nose. I get up quickly still in tiger form and sniff the air. I instantly smell mint and chocolate. I moan in my head at the scent and ask Celeste, "What is that?"

She doesn't reply but instead I hear a voice that makes me want to melt right where I'm standing.

"Hello darling. Who might you be?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everybody I'm back with a new book. I hope you like this chapter it's the longest I've ever written so far. Anyway I have a question for you guys. How do you find or look at a slide because I want to send a form to someone for a role play and she said there should be a slide hat say forms. If you know anything about it please message or comment. Also please go follow my three best friends Meg_Rocks_ , smiley_dino , and Victoria5515 , and my other friend AlaskanWolf88. That would mean so much to me. Hopefully this chapter works and you all are able to see it. As always have a wonderful day enjoy my books and peace out homies.

~Katelyn