Chapter 5

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry it's been so long since I updated. So I also just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Just to make it fun I want everyone that is reading to comment what their favorite Christmas present was. Also 7K PEOPLE READ MY BOOK!! I don't know if this is a big deal to you guys or not but it is to me. Thank you guy so much for sticking with me and for even still reading this book. Thank you all. Also one more thing in the last update I asked people to comment on what they think about if Xaiviar should have a pack or not and a lot of you guys said he should have a pack, but then someone named AribellaTynskey commented that he should either have a secret pack that no one knows about and I think I might do that. People also pointed out that I didn't mention a pack before in the book so that would fit perfectly. Anyways let me know what you guys think about this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Albany's POV

I sit there and wait for a reply. None came. All I heard when I told him that I......

Celeste interrupted me with a rough cough.

That WE love him is a sharp intake of breath and his heart beat quickened. Deciding that I didn't want to wait anymore for him to reject me I got up and clumsily ran out of the room. When I ran out a hundred or more scents hit me. Running into objects I bump into people saying "sorry!" and "excuse me!" while they just shout Luna. Using my hearing I can pick up Xaiviar's footfalls behind me and coming up quick. Ignoring Celeste I start to run faster until someone in front of me grabs me around the waist as I run by.

"Let me go!" I shout struggling against the stranger and I start to worry and regret ever leaving Xaiviar. Speaking of Xaiviar I don't hear his foot steps anymore which just makes me even more nervous. I should never have ran out on him into unknown territory I could get lost.

"Celeste what do I do? I'm scared." I whisper to her in my mind as the stranger starts to carry my struggling body somewhere.

"Oh now you want to start listening to me?!" she shouts at me.

"Yes now shut the hell up and help me otherwise we wont be able to get back to Xaiviar!" That pushed her buttons and she agreed. Letting me shift into my tiger so I can see, we take the stranger bye surprise. He was tall, with blonde tossled hair and green eyes that had specks of gold in them. He also had a lot of muscles but not a disgusting amount.

He stared at me in surprise at my huge tiger that reached up to his shoulders and I growled at him. Letting Celeste take control I feel my eyes change to the silver ish blue that they change to when Celeste is in control. ( I think this is what I put as Celeste's eye color correct me if I'm wrong )

Running out of the house I'm surprised to see 30 people all together standing there shocked and blocking Celeste's exit. Aggravated that these people were blocking her way from finding Xaiviar she growled so loud that I think the ground shook. She stalked up to the nerarest person and said out loud "where is Xaiviar!!", and since she is such a powerful tiger she has the ability to talk to anyone out loud. Then I realized something. what are all of these people doing here? I thought Xaiviar didn't have a pack.

The girl that Celeste asked started to shake and I glared at Celeste for making her so nervous. I mentally glared at her. Even though I understood why she did it I still didn't want her to make people scared before they even got to know us.

"Her tiger is in control everyone just step back!" I heard someone shout .

Celeste whipped her around almost giving us whiplash to see who spoke. It was the guy who had grabbed us before.

"Celeste maybe we should just shift back and just let them take us to Xaiviar" I suggested.

"No unlike you I don't back down easily." she growled at me. That was it. Celeste is really nice when she wants to be don't get me wrong but she can be a real bitch sometimes. I decided that my animal side wasn't going to be stronger than me anymore and I fought for control. They must have all seen my eyes shifting back and forth because they all backed away.

Then a mouthwatering scent hit me making me stop fighting for control. Xaiviar stood there in all his glory glaring at Celeste and growled "Celeste give Albany control. NOW!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys how did you like this chapter? Shit went down. The rest of the characters are going to be introduced in the next chapter so hang in there. The picture up top is my second bae (Luke Hemmings is the first) Dylan O'Brien. Hoped you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys next time. This chapter is unedited.

~Katelyn

The Rouge's Blind MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara