Chapter 2

Hey guys I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not updating in a while I just haven't been because of school. Also since I'm writing this on my iPod I won't be able to use italics when Albany is talking to Celeste. Also up top is Xaviar. Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I look up at the figure Celeste keeps chanting one word.

"MATE MATE MATE MATE."

He was tall maybe 6'4" with dark brown almost black hair that was tousled carelessly. He also from this angle looked like he had dark brown eyes. This was the person I have been looking for my whole life. The person who would take me out of this hell hole called my pack. But boy was I in for a surprise. In the mix of his scent I could still smell the distinct smell of copper, which meant he was a rouge.

"Go to mate. Need mate," Celeste whined.

"Darling could you shift back please?"

I whimper, somehow since I'm a tiger, and shake my head.

"Why not?!" He said sounding annoyed.

I sink lower to the ground in embarrassment. "What do I do? I don't want him to get mad at me" I ask Celeste. Now that I think of it I still don't know his name.

She replied with, "Let me try to contact his wolf." Then she was gone. A minute later she said she couldn't reach him.

"Shift back and try to explain it to him."

"Ok I'll try," I say nervously. Thank god I shift back with my clothes on. I shift into my human form and suddenly darkness consumes me. "Great," I mumble in my head. Back to being in the dark.

Suddenly I feel arms go around me and I yelp and jump in shock and surprise. "Don't sneak up on my like that!!" I half yell at him.

"What?" he asks. I then relies the position we were in and blush while Celeste purrs. He had me pulled up against his chest with his arms around my waist, and his head in the crook of my neck smelling my scent.

"N-n-nothing" I say noticing my mistake. I have to be more careful next time.

"What do you mean nothing you said 'don't sneak up on me like that' " he suspiciously said.

Shit I'm screwed.

"Albany language!!!" Celeste yelled at me. She hates when I swear she says its a waste of the human language.

"Couldn't you see me coming?"

I cringed at the word see. Every time someone mentions that word I think of what my life would be like if I wasn't blind. I feel air in front of my face and relies that he's waving his hand in my face.

"What's the matter? Why won't you or my wolf tell me?"

Hmm so his wolf knows?

"Yeah I was able to contact him and tell him everything. He said he would protect us and make sure no harm comes to us and that no one will touch what is his. He is so hot when he gets possessive." Oh Celeste.

"Did you at least ask what his name was?"

"No now that you mention it."

Wow.

"Hey. Hello?" My mate said to me.

"Yeah sorry I was talking to my tiger" I  reply.

"Oookkk" he says like he didn't believe me. "What's your name?"

"My name is Albany. Albany Woods. What's yours?"

"You don't want to know" he answered.

Strange.

"Please tell me. I jut met you and the least you could do is tell me your name." I beg.

"Fine but don't freak out ok? Promise you won't run or reject me."

"I promise." How bad could it be? Oh but little did I know what was coming next.

"My name is Xaviar. Xaviar Williams."

Oh shitballs. My eyes get wider as I recognize that name. My mate is a killer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys again sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school and halloween coming up. This chapters a little shorter but I will try to make the next one longer. Peace out!!:)

~Katelyn