Chapter 4

Hey guys How u doing?Anyway any WillDarbyshire fans out there ? If so I'm also a fan and here he is for ya. Enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to guess what? Darkness. Surprise surprise. Groaning in pain I struggled to sit up. Wait a second. It all came rushing back to me. Xaiviar being my mate, running away, and Amber beating me. Where was I? Then I smelt his scent. Oh no.

"You're awake!"

Whipping my head around to the sound of the voice I saw Xaiviar. And of course Celeste started purring and saying how perfect he was. Rolling my eyes I ignored her and tried to find him by his voice.

"He's right in front of you, you dumb human." Celeste growled at me. Geesh someone is in a bad mood.

"Yeah its because you are dismissing our mate and you ran away from him. I'd be surprised if he still accepts you after he told you his secret. He cares about you and you just ran like a little coward. How do you think that makes him feel?"

To be honest I did feel kind of bad about running away from him. Maybe I'll give him a chance. Just because he's a rouge doesn't mean he doesn't have a heart. Maybe just maybe. I was interrupted by Xaiviar saying my name.

"Albany? Albany!" he said a little louder. A shiver went down my back when he said my name.

"Sorry what did you say?" I asked him.

" I asked if you were all right." I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine just little sore"

I heard him sigh. "Albany I know your not ok I saw the scars on your back when I was trying to get the blood off of you." So he cares?

"Yeah you idiot that's what I've been saying this whole time!!" Celeste yelled at me again.

I tilt my head to the sound of his voice and reply. "Thank you for saving me Xaiviar. I'm so so sorry that I ran I was just overwhelmed with everything. Please don't reject me and my tiger both love you." I could hear a pause in his voice and an uncomfortable silence took the air.

All I could think of was he's gong to reject I mean who would want a blind mate.

Xaiviar's POV (SUPRISE!)

As I was looking at her sitting on my bed I couldn't help but think of how beautiful she was. It saddened me ho she couldn't even see what she looked like. Or me. my wolf whimpered at that.

"One day we will find a way for her to see us. We'll make her not blind anymore. I swear my life on it" my wolf growled with determination.

"Trust me I promise too. No harm will come to her or I will rip that person limb from limb." I reassured him protectively. I looked at her and remembered the scars on her back.

" Albany I know your not ok I saw the scars on your back when I was trying to get the blood off of you."

She paused and the next thing I heard come out of her mouth had me in shock and happiness.

"Thank you for saving me Xaiviar. I'm so so sorry that I ran I was just overwhelmed with everything. Please don't reject me and my tiger both love you."

The whole time after she said that all I could think in my head was She loves me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm back sorry that it took me so long. Do you guys have a good Thanksgiving? Also SUPRISE how did you like Xaiviar's POV? Hoped you liked this chapter. Sorry that it took me so long to update I've just been really busy with family coming over for my grandma's birthday. Have a good day. As always peace out! P.S. sorry if this chapter sucks I am having trouble coming up with things to write. P.P.S. I am starting to use italics so when you see them that means its that persons inner wolf/cat and them having a conversation. This chapter is un edited.
                         ~Katelyn