Chapter 3

Thank you guys for all of the reads. I know its not a lot but to me it is. It means people are actually reading my story. Thank you. Enjoy this chapter. Albany is up top. Also I'm sorry I just had to add this but if there is any 5sos fans out there aren't you guys loving Sounds Good Feels Good? I love it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open and close my mouth, with no words coming out. "H-how w-w-what?!?!"

"Don't run away please I'm begging you just let me explain." He begged me. But the only thing I could hear in my head was HE'S A KILLER HE'S A KILLER over and over again. So I did the only thing I could think of. I ran.

"Come back!" he shouted. I didn't listen.

I shifted into my tiger so I could see and ran as fast as I could. Celeste whimpered in my head mostly because she just found out our mate was a rouge that everyone feared and wanted dead. He also murdered his whole pack.

I looked behind me and saw a huge black wolf with forest green eyes chasing me. My eyes widened in fear and I kept running until I reached the pack house. I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get back to the pack.

Running through the back I shifted and fumbled to get the clothes that I always have there on. With Celeste guiding me, I walked into the pack house cautiously and rushed to make breakfast. I already heard people walking upstairs. Oh I hope they don't come down. Please, please, please. But sadly I guess the Moon Goddess didn't like me today.

"HOW COME THERE ISN'T ANY FOOD READY YET YOU FAT SLUTTY PIG!?!?" The pack's slut, Amber, yelled at me.

I ducked my head and whimpered.

"I'm sorry I got up late I promise I'll make it quickly."

"You better you whore," she said to me in her annoying high pitched voice. She then pushed me from behind. She does this all the time because I can't do anything since I'm blind. I fell forward and hit my head on the counter. I let out a yelp in pain and crumpled onto the floor.

"Watch where you're going fatty oh wait you can't because you're blind," Amber sneered. I was starting to get dizzy from hitting my head and I couldn't do anything when she started to kick and punch me.

I heard a crack and knew that she broke a couple of my ribs. My eyesight went even darker and fuzzier than it is when I'm blind. She picked me up and started chocking me. Before she could squeeze me anymore there was a gust of air that went in front of me and Amber's hands were no longer on my neck. I lay gasping on the floor for oxygen.

"Mate," Celeste whispered.

I whimpered and felt my way around and crawled to safety. A loud snarl erupted from the other end of the room and I heard a snap. Cringing I relies Xaviar must have snapped Amber's neck. Now there was no way I would be able to stay in the pack.

"Albany?!" Xaviar calls.

I don't want him to find me but I'm in to much pain so Celeste comes forward a little bit and makes a weird sound that sounded like a tiger cub calling for its mother.

Quickly Celeste explained, "It's what tigers do to call for help."

Quick footsteps make there way towards me and I stay as still as possible. If I even make the tiniest movement a wave of pain goes through me. I feel so weak jut laying here. Me and Celeste practice sometimes at night so we aren't weak in case of an emergency. Even though I'm blind doesn't mean I can't fight.

"Albany!!" Xaviar yells.

With the energy I have left, I say, "Could you be a little quieter please I don't want the rest of the pack to come."

"Albany they might help I'll just yell for help and wait outside."

"NO!" I quickly yell.

"They treat me like shit and an embarrassment I don't need their help," I spat.

Xaviar growled and said "Then I'll kill their Alpha for treating my perfect mate like something they scraped off of there shoe."

"Please just get me out of here I don't ever want to come back here," I pleaded.

I heard him hesitate then said, "Ok."

I felt him pick me up bridal style and I couldn't help but drool over his muscles. Without thinking I leaned into his chest and snuggled into his shirt. Even if he is a killer I know he cares about me. Maybe I will give him a chance. Just maybe. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm back. Did ya miss me? You don't have to answer that I already know you did. Jk I hope you guys liked this chapter I tried to make it longer. I apologize for not updating sooner like I said I would. Hope you liked it, comment, vote, and have a good night. This chapter is unedited to by the way. Bye.
~Katelyn