Chapter 2

Stacy hired the best lawyers her parents' money could afford to draft up an iron clad marriage contract. She hid the contract in between the pages of the autograph book with an ink pad on top and glued the two pages together. Whoever signed the page would have also unknowingly sign the contract.

All her hard work would finally pay off, as her eyes scanned the contract to where the signature was it read Kim Sunggyu. Her heart dropped, this is not who was suppose to sign it. The contract was meant for Woohyun. "Maybe if I wasn't staring at Woohyun then this wouldn't have happened" she thought.

The next day she went to Infinite's dorm with her bags in hand. "Maybe I could use Sunggyu to get close to Woohyun" she said to herself. A van pulled up in front of the dorm as she was about to press the doorbell, Infinite was just arriving home . "Who's the chick?" Sunggyu said as he looked out the window.

"Whoever she is I like her jacket" Sungjong said.

"She's pretty" L added. The door of the van opened and she turned around facing the van waiting to see who was coming out. Sungyeol was the first to come out and "Are you the new cleaning lady?!" he yelled.

Stacy ignored him and immediately disliked him. Then Sungjong came out "Is your jacket Armani?" he asked.

"Yes" she said. L came out next "You look familiar. Have we met before?" he said.

"Uh...I think you're mistaken" she lied. Dongwoo came out with a huge smile on his face and waved. Hoya came out with headphones on not even acknowledging her existence. Sunggyu came out with Woohyun following behind him and asked "Who are you?"

"I need to see your manager" she said.

"He's in the van" Sunggyu said. They entered the dorm and Stacy went to the van to show the manager the contract. He grabbed it and started reading. He ripped the contract and smiled, "I have more copies" she said before taking another one out and showing it to him.

"Hop in. We're going to see the boss" he said, she hopped in and he started driving. When they got to the boss' office the manager handed him the contract and asked "What are going to do?"

The boss ripped the contract "Problem solved" he smiled.

"Not so fast. I have more copies" Stacy said. The boss called in the legal team, after deliberating for an hour they determined that the contract was iron clad. "Take her to the dorm" the boss told the manager and they went back to the dorm. When they arrived, they opened the front door and Stacy went to the living room first and saw the guys eating dinner. "What is she doing here?" Sunggyu said.

The manager entered with her bags in his hands and said "She's your wife."