Chapter 1

"Flight 607 first class is now boarding." Stacy got up and made her way to the gate pulling her leopard print suitcase. She flashed her ticket at the gate attendant and got on the plane, it was going to be a long flight from Connecticut to South Korea.

When she got to Korea she headed for her hotel to unpack. She changed, grabbed her autograph book and headed to the Infinite fan signing. She got on line and heard people talking about how much they loved Infinite and their bias. The girl ahead of her had a marriage license and went up to Woohyun and said "Oppa, can you sign this please?"

Woohyun said "Sorry I can't" trying to hold back his laughter. Dongwoo who was next time to him started laughing. "Hyung, at least someone wants to marry you" said Hoya with a grin on his face.

"Yeah" L added.

"Here, take this autographed picture of us" Sunggyu said and handed her the picture. She grabbed it, bowed to Sunggyu, and scurried away.

Stacy was getting increasingly nervous after witnessing what they did to that poor girl, as she approached them. She handed them the autograph book and they signed on a different page. Mesmerized by Woohyun, she forgot to assign who signs what page. When she got to Woohyun she couldn't say anything but "H...H...Hi" while blushing.

After she got all their signatures she headed back to her hotel room. She pulled out the marriage contract and her heart was beating faster and faster as she turned the paper around to see that the signature on it was...