Øh my irene

Laurance begins to hit himself . Luna woke up.

Luna - www . Where am i?
*she begins to touch her head*

Kaley - you passed out

Luna - oh Awww lord Aphmau . Hello

Aphmau - hello Princess luna nice to see you.

Luna - Am i in Phoenix Drop?

Kaley - yes

Luna - oh goody. It that Prince Laurance? why is he in the counter?

Kaley - yes. Hes getting scared because you fainted and i brought you here.

Luna - oh well i wouldn't say anything dumb.

Aphmau - thank you. That would mean alot to us. Specially Laurance.

Luna - no problem. Are you guys doing a Bright port?

Aphmau - why

Luna - oh all the Gaurds and lords that are girls are going there. They are trying to making peace.

Kaley - um i dont think i can go with out Laurance.

Luna - i know but you and Aphmau have to go .

Aphmau - ill go

Kaley - i need to talk to Laurance about it.

Luna - okay . The boat is leaves at dawn tomorrow. Ill see you guys there if you guys are okay with it.

Aphmau - okay sounds like a plan.

Kaley - i have to convince Laurance and hes hard too.

Luna - If he says no. Ill totally be fine with it. Hes over protective. Hes different from when i last saw him.

Kaley - yeah.

Luna-Can i tell you something?

Kaley - sure.

Luna - Laurance. If your wondering why he isnt mad at his father well to tell you the truth . This is Laurance's real father. Laurance just found out the Lord that is ruling right now is his real father. His father wanted hhim to have a great life without him because they would be in great danger. His mother under stood and went to the over world where his mother met your step dad who abused him almost his whole life until now he just finds out by his mom. Only true Gaurds can stand up to those feelings.

Kaley - Like what type?

Luna - oh well . When Laurance was here . Before he went to the over world . He was my Gaurd. He was my Lead Gaurd . He fell in love me but his parents had to make a hard choice with him and now he barley knows me now.

Kaley - aww. Its weird to hear that Laurance used to love you and now he forgot .

Luna - i know but , as long as hes happy im happy.

Kaley - oh cool . By the way thanks for telling me almost everything about Laurance.

Luna - Well dont tell him about the loving part.

Kaley - hahhah i wasnt planning to.

Luna - oh okay ill see Well i hope to see you at Bright port .*she winks at me. And walked away.

Kaley - um haha okay.

Laurance walked behind and scared me.
Kaley - AAAH. Laurance .you scared the crap out of me.

Laurance - sorry i see she left.

Kaley - yeah shes fine

Laurance - thank goodness . I didnt want to have to get you from the prison.