Bad news

Laurance woke up and had no memory. Laurance sat on the couch not talking . Eventually the rest were awake. They all sat on the couch . Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Laurance opened the door. It was a man with a black coat and his face was covered.He gave Laurance a letter . But before Laurance could say anything he disappeared.

Laurance opened the letter and began to read it.

Garroth - Laurance what is it?

Laurance - My father . He Says Phoenix Drop is in Danger again.

Dante - Phoenix Drop? Aw its been forever since we fought.

Luna - You guys fought?

Laurance - it was before we met you guys. It was when we were very young. Aphmau was lord of a city. She began to build. My father took over for her . My father never liked me. He said doing this might change me. But it didnt i havent seen my father since he took over as the lord for Phoenix Drop. Now he needs us.

Dante - Where do we go?

Laurance - well if the guy gave us the letter he must have gave Aphmau the letter. Thats go.

We all ran to Aphmau's house. Aphmau opened the door and we began to talk.

Aphmau - Kaley . You should come with us.

Kaley - me ?

Laurance- no she cant

Aphmau - you father said we need people who can fight .she can fight.

Laurance - no i refuse.

Kaley - i dont think i can come . I need to take care of Luna . While Garroth is gone.

Garroth - no i decided to stay with her. You can go .

Laurance - ugh. What do we need to do.

Aphmau - we need to head to Phoenix Drop.
Laurance - how.

Aphmau - how we always do it. magic

Laurance - what do we need for the things .

Kaley - we are making a portal and alots of things.

Garroth pulled me away from Laurance for a moment.

Garroth - hey kaley. Can you watch Laurance. Last time he was at Phoenix Drop A demon tried to get in his head. I believe the demon is still there . But i dont know if it can take Laurance on now. You be careful . Laurance been through alot before he met you .

Kaley - i promise ill watch him. But tou should watch your soon to be wife.

Garroth - the wedding is delayed. Luma waited to wait until you come back from Phoenix Drop.

Kaley - ill write to you guys until we come back.

Garroth - thank you

Kaley - its my pleasure.

I went to see what Aphmau wanted me to do. Since we will be gone for a while . Kawii-chan and Nicole volunteer to stay and to watch our pets and Garroth and lunas pets.

Kaley - okay what do we need?

Aphmau - to make the portal we need blood of Soul . Which you can make with water , blood and flesh.

Kaley - WHAT !!! Who would give us there flesh.

Aphmau - just go to the farm and get animal flesh.

Đante - ill do that .

Kaley - ew

Đante - they you dont know what Laurance and or Garroth had touched.

I looked at Laurance and then forgot about it.

Đante - exactly. Ill go eat the flesh.

Dante leaves to go to the farm .

Kaley - okay whats next .

Aphmau - Four glass bottles since only four of us are going.

Laurance - ill go and get the glass bottles.

Laurance went to our house to get the bottles we bought.

Kaley- and whats the last one.

Aphmau - i dont how would have this if they arent in Phoenix Drop.

Kaley - what is it ?

Aphmau - phlaurence drop bottle.

Kaley - what that ?

Aphmau - um um ummm. Ooh ask Aaron .Last time he went is when we were in school.

We ran to Aarons room. Aaron was reading a book when suddenly Aphmau banged on the door.

Aaron - Hello Aphmau. Rude way to knock. May I help you with anything.

Aphmau - Yeah sorry . We need something.

Aaron - yes . What is it?

Aphmau - do you Have phlaurence drop?

Aaron - you mean the green and or blue tiny bottles ?

Aphmau - is that what it is?

Aaron - yeah . There all upstairs. You know the bottle i told you not to drink because you will fall asleep and you dranked it by accident and your cousin went ..

Aphmau - aaaa . Heheh we dont need to know that part Aaron.

Aaron - oh yeah right. There upstairs.

Aphmau - okay thank.you

Aaron closed the door .we went upstairs .

Kaley - who did what to you ?

Aphmau - noone noone . Sweet sweet cousin.

Kaley - um yeah sure sweet.

We went to the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of the bottles. Then we headed back downstairs.

Aphmau - now we need glass boxes. To put it in a square.

Kaley - um okay.

Aphmau had colorful glass boxes.

Laurance and Dante came back shortly after. We mix the things up , set up in a square and we can finally go. Aphmau went in first then Dante. Laurance was having second thoughts but i he went for it. He jumped in and then i did.

______《City for Phoenix Drop》________

We arrived to Phoenix Drop. We looked around . Aphmau and Dante went ahead from us. Laurance was attacking like my guard .

Kaley - Laurance. Im fine . You dont need to act like you have to protect me.

Laurance - yes i do . I dont know what my father needs from me. But its not good. All that matters is that your safe.

Kaley - Laurance but theres no danger.

(The brushes started to move)

Laurance - kaley ! Back up. Face me demon.

A bunny came out of the brushes.

Kaley - My hero . You want to. Slay a sheep while your at it?.

I walked infront of Laurance. Laughing.
Laurance Continued walking. We arrived to Phoenix Drop. The was alot of Villages .we seen many things when we walked by.

(Villages fighting)
-Shannon the farmer and Xero the Guard-

Shannon- why cant i plant?

Xero - because im working here

Shannon-well you suck

Xero -so do you

(Laurance and I)

Kaley - aww its beautiful here but so much people fighting .

Laurance - yes.

We entered the castle of The lord. The guards stopped us.