♡9♡

After we Finished Packing . We went to luna and Garroth's house.
We made dinner and we watched full on of Aphmau's videos and watch 50shades of grey. After that half of us fell asleep. Dante, Laurance and i cleaned around the house.

Laurance - so Dante . Are you ever going to ask Nicole out.

Dante - wait what.

Kaley - you like Nicole . Thats cute

Dante - umm no i dont like Nicole.

Laurance - come on dont lie. We know you like her.

Kaley - i didnt know ?

Laurance - well half then

Dante - Ugh fine . I do like her but i dont know if she likes me.

Kaley - she does

Dante - How you know

Kaley - Aphmau told me . When you guys had that one sleep over . She was looking at you and Aphmau caught her . She Spilled everything to her.

Dante - mmm. I guess since we aren't all over Aphmau anymore i guess i can ask her. Thanks kaley.

Kaley - no problem. Well me and Laurance have to go home now.

Laurance - yeah we are buzy tomorrow.

Dante - ok see you later .

Laurance and i went home.

Laurance went upstairs and i went to get a glass of water. After getting a glass of water . I went upstairs and fell asleep next to Laurance.

《☆《♡《NEXT DAY》♡》☆》
KALEY - ouch !!!

Laurance smacked me

Kaley - Laurance why did you hit me ?

Laurance - because we need to go and get the dogs

Kaley - Oh yeah .

I quickly got out of bed and got ready . Laurance just sat down and waited.
It took me 30minutes to get ready. Laurance fell asleep . I got out of the bathroom and woke Laurance up.

Kaley - Laurance! ! Laurance . Llllaaaaauuuuurrrraaaannncceee!!!

Laurance wakes up.

Laurance - what . Um you done.

kaley - yes Laurance.

Laurance got up and we headed downstairs
Laurance opened the door where the dogs will be at. It was so adorable . Little beds, pads toys , and it was colored light blue.

Kaley - this is cute .

Laurance - yeah . Dante and i decorated it.

Kaley- aww . Its really cute.

Laurance - yep. So thats go to the shop.

Kaley - ok

We went in Dantes car because Laurance and i didnt have a car and Dante was nice enough to let us take his car. So 20minutes of driving to the shop. We made it to Ocean shop. Laurance and i wanted two types of dogs . A small pug, siberian husky , a small tea cup pomeranian , bichon frise ,and shih Tzu. Garroth texted Laurance and asked him to get them a puppy husky , and a baby pug.

Laurance - okay . Kaley we need 4 dogs.

Kaley - probably . 7

Laurance - what ?

Kaley - hehehe 7.

Laurance - oh boy. Okay thats get your cousin a dog.

Kaley - ok

They continued finding a dog. After 2 hours we got 8 dogs and head back.

Kaley - ooo this pomeranian is adorable . Two pomeranian.

Laurance - yeah ok.

We arrived home . We first put our three dogs in the room. I stayed with the dogs while Laurance brought the other 5 dogs to Aphmau and Garroths house. Garroth and luna got three two dogs and Aphmau got two dogs and i guess Laurance liked the last dog so he kepted the dog.