Chapter 38- Say you'll never let me go

(A/N): *Bass drop*

Julie

Cisco comes running in, interrupting my story.

Barry rolls his eyes and says, "What is it now, Cisco?? Jules was just telling me something-"

"There is a man demanding for you." Cisco says to me.

"Who is he?" I ask, frowning.

"He says he's named Andrew and that you know him-"

"I do." I say and I get up.

I run, with Barry next to me.

As soon as I reached where the main lab is, I see him. Andy.

"Andy?" I say and we run into each other's arms.

As I was hugging him, I feel something warm on my shoulder, like warm liquid. Blood.

"Julie!!" Caitlin shouts and I move my head to see Andy's face. He has blood oozing out of his mouth. 

I scream and nearly drop him. I hold him in a cradling position, while Caitlin and Cisco brings a bed so that Andy can lie on it. Barry zoomed around the place taking medical...stuff (I'm not an expert in this okay) when suddenly I hear a crash. 

All heads turn towards to the noise, and I see Barry dropped his tray of medical things to the ground. His eyes are wide open, and he is frozen. I see black lightning zapped all over him.  My lightning. 

"Barry!!" I scream. Caitlin takes Andy from me and I run to Barry. 

Cisco and Dr Wells tend to Andy as Caitlin tells me what to do. 

"What is happening??!" I scream. "How can I stop this?!"

"Uhhhh..." Caitlin says, deep in thought. "Do you know how to absorb your own energy?"

I shake my head. "No-"

Barry crumples into my arms and the lightning is zapping through him more rapid now. He seems to have a seizure with my lightnings.

"But you have to!" Caitlin says, a bit too roughly. "If you want to save his life, you have to."

I look at him, and I realise that if whatever happens next, I do this because I love him.

I close my eyes, and concentrate. I place my fingers lightly on Barry's temples.

Third person

Julie opens her eyes again, but the brown part of her eyes turned black, her lightning buzzing around her eyes. Caitlin takes a cautious step back, as the lightning buzzing around Barry slowed and the expression in Julie's face intensives, and then it was gone. 

Julie's eyes turned back to normal, and Barry's seizures stopped.

Barry collapses to the ground as Julie lets him go, and she has a sad expression on her eyes, and a tear falls. 

"What happened?" Caitlin asks, holding Julie in her arms. 

Julie lets go of herself and she stands up, as Barry groggily looks around his surrounding, like a person waking up from a long nap.

"Barry's...." She says. "Barry's seizures won't stop."

"What?!" Caitlin asks. 

"Barry's seizures won't stop. They will occasionally come, and each one worse than the previous. And the only way it can go away temporarily is to do what I just did. And..." Julie takes in a shaky breath. "The only way for them to completely disappear is when I die."

There is a silence.

"What?" Barry asks. 

She covers my face with my hands. "I'm sorry." 

Barry sighs. "It's all right. It's not your fault."