Chapter 14- Official

Third Person

Talia rolls her eyes when she really hears Jessie vomit at the corner.

"You are a horrible person, Talia." She says. "I can't believe you made me watch that!!"

"We have to see if Julia makes any improvements." Talia says simply, as if there isn't any more explanation needed.

"In what? Her skills in bed??" Jessie nearly shouts.

Even Talia had to smile a little. "No, at her skills to make the betrayal worse."

Jessie rolls her eyes. "Whatever you say, Talia." Jessie says. "Whatever you say."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Julie

I wake up, the sun just slightly up.

I turn to the left and see Barry still asleep, his breathing peaceful in good dreams.

I smile and sit up. I see Barry's shirt next to the bed and I put it on.

Thank God we're in our underwear.

I got up and walk out of the room as quietly as possible.

I walk to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea.

I'm going to make a cup of coffee later when the sun is higher up.

That's my morning routine every morning-

I start when I feel Barry's arm around me, hugging me from behind.

"Barry..." I laugh. "You surprised me."

Barry kisses my neck. "Miss doing that to you." He says and then lets go.

Oh God.

He doesn't have his shirt on. Just boxers.

I turn around quickly and then blinked the memory of me kissing that stomach away from my brain.

"Tea, or coffee?" I ask.

I turn to the right when I see Barry standing beside me. "Tea. I'll have coffee later."

I reach out to the tea bags when I feel Barry taking my hand, and slowly places it on his abs.

"Does this look that good?" Barry asks.

I close my eyes and laugh. "Barry.."

"I know, I know." He says, laughing too. "You don't wanna hurt my feelings."

I release his grip and hit him playfully. "I don't wanna inflate your ego so much, that's what best friends do."

Then a thought dawns us.

What we just did....Did that count as best friends??

"So, Jules....."Barry says, scratching his head. "Do, you...erm....wannna be my....er.....girlfriend?"

I smile and jump to hug him. "Hell yes, Barry." I exclaim.

++++++++++++++++++

Jessie

"I don't think she is losing sight of her task." I say.

"Why so?" Talia says, looking through a set of binoculars.

"Well....I'm pretty sure the feeling of your partner being a member of the League of Shadows is not a nice one." I say. "In Barry's point of view." I add as Talia glared at me.

Oh, Julie.

And as Barry turns his back, we see Julie looking square on the eyes and nod.

Phewwwww..

I see that Talia is relieved. And satisfied, somehow.

+++++++++++++++++

Barry

I turn back to look at Julie. "Want wine?" He asks.

Julie nods slowly. "Sure." She says. "Wine is harmless."

And we both know it is completely untrue.

I pour us a glass of wine each. "So.." Julie says. "How you think Iris thinks about our.....relationship?"

I look at her before looking at the wine bottle, which I am putting down on the table.

"Jealous, maybe?" I guess.

"I mean, why should she be-" Julie asks before I interrupt her by kissing her lips.

"Sh..." I say, kissing her again. "Don't think about it....Just think about-"

"Us?" Julie suggests and kisses me. "Gladly."

We take a cheers and a swig and sit on the couch making a fool out of ourselves.

And before we know it, we are making out.

++++++++++++++

(A/N):

*Smirks*

So, how do you like my story so far?

Comment on this line of your comment on this story.

Please give me feedback if my story is getting boring, more exciting...whatever the hell......

Blah, blah blah...

All right I think you guys get it.

See you guys next time!!