Chapter 1- Reunion

Julie

Barry and I begin walking out of the coffee shop after I finished my coffee and an awkward conversation with Iris, with Oliver and Felicity at our heels.

"Where are we going to now?" I ask and Barry stops, looking at Oliver.

They stare at each other hard for a few moments before anyone spoke. "Do you trust her?" Ollie asks as if I'm not right next to them.

"Yes, of course, I do. I mean, she's my best friend, Oliver-"

"Iris is your best friend you dumb-" Ollie hisses.

As they continue arguing, Felicity and I exchange a look.

I point at the two of them. "Are they always like this?"

Felicity nods while rolling her eyes a little. "That's Barry and Oliver's friendship."

We looked back at Barry and Oliver as they turn to us, obviously coming to a conclusion during that argument. Barry smile at me. I gave a little smile back mixed with confusion. "Where are we off to now?" I ask.

Barry makes a loop from his left arm. "Come on." He says as I link our arms. "I'll lead the way."

_______

Barry

Jules, Oliver, Felicity and I made it to the entrance of S.T.A.R. Labs.

"What are we doing at S.T.A.R. Labs, Barry?" Jules asks.

I smirk and wink at Jules. "You'll see."

Soon, we reach the floor where we (Dr Wells, Caitlin, Cisco and I) works. Their faces light up as they see Oliver and Felicity, but frown when they see Jules.

"Who is she, Barry?" Caitlin says a bit too possessively. "Why did you bring her here? Who is she?"

Jules must have felt taken aback as she took a step closer behind and closer to me.

"Don't worry, guys," I say. "This is my best friend, Juliette Alana Jackson."

"I thought Iris was-" Cisco starts.

"She was my best friend before Iris," I say, slightly annoyed.

"No one knows me like she does," I say, looking at Jules with a shy smile. "And no one knows her more than I do."

Jules looks up at me and smiles shyly back. I guess that's what ten years of friendship does to us. Being shy. It's like back at square one, almost.

"Okay, cut the love," Oliver says, stepping in front of Barry. "Julie here knows my identity."

Everyone turns to Julie with shock and surprise.

"She...what?" I squeak.

Julie sighs. "Arrow." She says as if she's worn out. "Oliver Queen is Arrow."

"When did she know this?" Felicity says.

Oliver and Jules hesitates. "Two months?" Jules stutters.

Jules looks around the room, noticing everyone staring at her with mixed expressions. "What?" She says nervously.

I sucked a breath and stood in front of her, forcing her to look at me.

"Jules, I am the Flash," I say. "The fastest man alive."