Chapter 18- "Kidnapped"

Julie

"Again." Talia says.

I get up and take my katana. I wipe the sweat from my brow and whirled my katana like I learned.

Talia charged at me and began slashing. I parried all of them and just in the last second, I hit her blade so hard that it fell to the floor.

She looks at me in satisfaction and nods. "Good job." She says. But she grabs her katana again. "But not good enough."

I nap back to reality. I can't be possibly thinking about this now.

"Comfortable?" Jessie asks.

I roll my eyes. "So much."

"Sarcasm isn't the answer, Julia." Talia says, arranging the weapons on the table.

I sigh in annoyance. "Tell me again." I say. "I am tied to the chair, and not let free? Cos you know...you won't exactly torture torture me, right?"

Jessie looks at Talia as if it is a good question that she needs to answer.

"Barry Allen is a forensic scientist, am I right?" Talia asks.

I nod, frowning cos I don't know where is she going with this.

"And you say he's one of the best."

I nod again.

"So which means..." She says, taking a length of tape. "We have to convince him that you are really tortured, and not just played."

And before I can react, she covers my mouth.

I struggle, trying to say bad words through the tape.

"Don't worry." Talia says. "We'll keep you alive."

And she punches my face.

Barry

Julie's not picking up her phone.

I call her again, and sure enough, straight to her voicemail.

"Hello. You have reached Juliette's voicemail. If I didn't answer you, it means that I either am busy, still sleeping, or just plain avoiding you. Better luck next time!"

And then the beep.

"Where are you Julie??" I say into the phone. "I have been waiting for so long! Almost an hour!"

And I almost hang up again until I see a static on the nearest television, which is hanging by the restaurant next to me.

"Well, well..."

Talia al Ghul.

"There is such thing as the Flash here huh.......?" She says. "To see how heroic you are..."

And she moves to the side slightly.

I gasp and cover my mouth.

There Julie is, mouth covered by a tape, blood oozing down from her eyebrow and temple.

She muffles something and struggles.

I use my super speed to get to S.T.A.R. Labs.

+++++++

Caitlyn

"Barry there's a-" I say.

"I know," he says rushes to his uniform. "Julie's in trouble. And I gotta save her."

Barry quickly puts on his uniform and zips off.

++++++++

Barry

As I am running, I ask, "Where is Julie held?"

"In an abandoned warehouse a few kilometres from where you are." Cisco answers.

And I run faster.

Julie

"He's coming." Jessie says.

"Go to your position." Talia orders Nyssa and Jessie and they run off.

"Stay here." Talia says as she takes her katana and run off too.

Well.

++++++++
(A/N):

Hi.

So yeah here I am.

I know I just put a cliffhanger here but it will be worth it.

Anyway...

HAVE U GUYS SEEN THE SUICIDE SQUAD TEASER TRAILER?????!!!!

IT'S SO EFFING AWESOME.

JARED LETO NAILED HIS JOKER ROLE. I WANNA SEE THE MOVIE SO EFFING BAD.

Okay I'll stop.

Well, hope you guys like this chapter, even though it's not much.

Well...

See ya!