Day 10 after Nira's kidnapping

I woke up early. The council session began in one hour. It didn't take me long to get ready.

The council room was huge. The floors were black and the walls were the same color. Two enormous bright white lights hung from the ceiling, illuminating the entire room. On the side of the room farthest from the door, there were five metallic white podiums that all stood elevated from the floor.

Next to the door was where the jury's stands were. Rows and rows of black platforms that escalated up towards the ceiling like giant stairs were interrupted in certain places by sets of actual stairs. At the edge of each giant 'stair', before the next one below it, was a long desk that extended from each side of each set of big 'stairs'. Rows of black swivel chairs were stretched out along the desks. That's where the jury sat.

In the middle of the room is where the councilmen make their presentations. In between the jury's area and the podiums was a black square-shaped table with a panel of buttons facing our side. We can use the buttons to display large holographic images to the jury or maybe lists or words to make our cases. We call this the HPG (The Holographic Presentation Guide). Also in between the jury's area and the podiums was a small and black elevated circle, almost like a miniature stage. This was for Ganyke, the man who kept everyone calm.

When I entered the council room, half the jury was seated with their utensils out. Hux, Wahiri, and Ostorth were all at their podiums. They were all silent, because another rule about the council was when it was a council session day, councilmen weren't allowed to interact with any of the jury or other councilmen.

I stepped up to my podium in the middle and looked at the time. The session was to start in five minutes. I looked at the rest of the councilmen; Wahiri, to my far left, serenely gazed out at the jury with a mild smile; Ostorth, to my immediate right, had his elbows on his podium, hands folded, and a determined countenance; Hux, to my immediate left, was staring at the ceiling, clacking his fingertips against the podium, and his lips moved as if he were memorizing something.

Scosie walked in with mere seconds left before the commencement of the session. She walked slowly and observed the area with a proud look. She held her head high and strode slowly to her podium to my far left.

Finally, Ganyke with all his height and muscle stomped in. He walked up to his stage. The council was officially in session.

"Order!" He spoke in his booming, low-pitched voice. "This council session is based upon the fate of Nira Leven. For all who are unaware, Nira is from Tunstead, a village that remained neutral in the first war. Nira possesses a special power that could potentially be used as a massive force field for our new base. That power could also be potentially dangerous."

Ganyke paused and let the jury soak in the information.

"Councilwoman Wahiri will now present her solution for Nira Leven."

Wahiri smiled gently and gracefully paced her way to the HPG. Her gentle voice somehow, as usual, made it's way clearly all the way up to the back of the jury stands.

"My solution for Nira Leven is to compromise with her. I believe we should give up the force field slave idea and actually use technology to create a force field just as, or possibly more, powerful than her."

She tapped a few buttons on the panel. A diagram of a tiny box appeared in the air. "I have the technology for our force field planned out. We need to work out a few problems but in a few months it should be stable and ready to launch."

A man in the jury raised his hand. Wahiri paused, and Ganyke nodded to the man, signaling for him to speak.

"Wahiri, could you please elaborate on the problems your force field has?" He shouted.

"We would need a way to get in and out of it without hurting ourselves or our ships. We would need to make sure the force field isn't two-way so if we were to use the weapons connected to the base they wouldn't fire back at us. We would also need a power source. Other than that it should work perfectly."

When Wahiri mentioned a lack of power source, the jury erupted in mumbles. Ganyke immediately shut them up with an elongated shout, "Order!"

Wahiri continued. "We should compromise with the girl because there are so many different ways this force field plan could backfire. Just her sitting in that cell is dangerous. If she learns to control her powers before we do, The First Order could be destroyed once again. That is my solution. We should compromise with Nira and release her far away from here at a peaceful place."

Wahiri walked back to her podium. No applause ensued. We didn't do those sorts of ridiculous things when we were dealing with a crisis.

"Former General Councilman Hux shall now present his solution for Nira Leven."

Hux shot me a glare before stepped forward. I replied to his glare by reached into his mind just to taunt him before his big moment. He nearly tripped on his way to the HPG.

"My solution on the Nira Leven crisis is to send her away. I agree with Wahiri in the fact that she poses quite a threat to The First Order, if she is as powerful as Councilman Kylo Ren claims." He now tapped a few buttons and a diagram as a metal ball shot into the air.

"This is the capsule which I have designed specifically for Nira Leven. We put her in it and shoot it out but she doesn't pilot it. We do. Everything in it is controlled by us. I say before we send her out we render her unconscious with medication and input a tracker somewhere into her so we always know her location."

He took a deep breath and continued. "I believe this is the right choice because it takes away all threat from The First Order. I disagree with Councilwoman Wahiri on the negotiation part of her plan. I think we shouldn't give her any more options or any more time here. I think Nira Leven should be sent away, with a tracker, in this capsule, immediately."

I was enraged by both Wahiri and Hux's proposals. They didn't know of the warming sensation (how could they), but if either of them won the session I would never get to feel it again. I was lucky I had on the mask for if I didn't everyone on the jury and council would be able to see my furious expression. My fists were balled under the table and I knew I had to calm myself down, for the next words that Ganyke said were:

"Councilman Kylo Ren, it is now your time to present your solution for Nira Leven."

_____

Author's Note

I'd like to make it clear that I won't do all four rounds of the council session in full detail. Probably only the first, and then I'll summarize who gets eliminated when in a paragraph or two. So you'll have one more chapter of council after this and then it's back to Kylo Ren and Nira! This is important to the plot though.

Please vote because it makes me so happy when I see that you do or comment if you think I could fix something!

Thanks! Will try to update again soon! Bye for now :)