Chapter 14.

GUYYYSS!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER!! IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE FROM ME!! I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC: "I'M SAFE WITH YOU!" A HARRY STYLES FANFICTION!! THANKS SO MUCHH FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!! ILYSM, OKAY LAST CHAPTER HERE WE GOO!!!

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up with Zayn's toned, muscular body spooned into mine. I never wanted to leave. I guess I just didn't believe the fact that we had been through so much, and here we were.

Together.

I love him so much, I don't even know how I got so lucky.

He's everything I would ever look for in a man.

And he's all mine.

It didn't matter all those fans that hated me, thought what they wanted to think, he loved me for me and that's all that matters.

"Babe?" Zayn's caramel eyes looked up at me.

"Yes, Zayn?"

"I know this is a little short notice, and a little sudden but.."

"What?"

"Well, I mean. I don't know about you. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and If you're not ready now. I'm willing to wait. I just can't let you leave again, knowing you're not fully mine.I know we're young, but this ring is just a promise ring. Until we are ready to get married."

He takes out a ring and places it on my ring finger.

"I love you, Zayn."

"I love you, too love."

I kissed him, and we fell asleep together again.

Everything was perfect.

****

_________________________

THE END!!

ILYSM

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW PLS

READ MY NEW FANFICTION!!

I'M SAFE WITH YOU. (A HARRY STYLES FANFIC)

BAAII<3