Chapter 9.

Heeeeeeeey guys!! xx Erm, well this chapter is going to be erm idek. ahah i just make it up as I go. Well I hope you guys enjoy it.! Chapter 9 !! Heereee wee coommmeeeee.!! xx

___________________

What had happened last night?

"Zayn, uhm what happened last night? Did we .. ?" I asked feeling myself blush as I looked away from his eyes.

"Well, actually.." He replied smirking.

"Ohmygod!!! I'm so sorry, I was a little drunk!! We're just friends!! Okay?!!" 

"Relax, nothing happened. Although, I wish it had." He winked at me and looked away.

"Oooh Zayny likes Jay!!" Louis exclaimed, and soon enough Liam joined him.

"I ship JAYN!!"

"Zayn, how did I get into these clothes."

"Well.. You were fast asleep, so I helped you in them.."

"Zayn! You perv!" I play smacked him touching his well formed stomach, I could feel the outlines of his abs.

"Sorry!! I was just trying to help, you just looked so peaceful sleeping! That's what friends are for, right?" Zayn said using my own words against me. He had a good point.

"I guess.. Well, I have to go back to my flat. Bye, guys." I gave them all hugs and left.

"BYE JAY!! WE LOVE YOU, ESPECIALLY ZAYN!!" I heard the boys call out right before I left their flat. I couldn't help but look back and giggle.

***

*Zayn's POV*

Last night was amazing. I honestly can't believe that she's back. I've been waiting all my life for this moment, and now that it's here she just wants to be friends. I didn't believe her act, and I know she didn't either. Doesn't she understand, that I won't hurt her. I'm not like the others.

"Zayny!! YOU LIKE JAY!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!" Lou and Liam called out as soon as she left our flat.

"Shut up! I don't like her okay? We're just friends!! You heard her, so no more of your stupid comments okay? Your embarassing me." I stormed out as soon as I finished breakfast and into my room.

She probably just thinks that I'm going to hurt her, like I did before. I didn't even mean to, It was all management's fault. Everyone hates management. Especially me, at this point. 

I turned on the news.

"Watch out directioners! Zayn is taken, once more. It didn't take him long enough to forget about  ex girlfriend, Perrie Edwards. But he went to jump on to another. Sources say her name is Jay Jones. They were spotted on top of a building, directly in front of the London Eye. They looked so in love. Outside sources have also seen them strolling around the streets of London."

I was absolutely and completely in shock of what I was hearing.

"Mate, what are you going to do. Management is going to have a heart attack!!" Louis said very concerned.

"What are you going to tell Jay?" Liam said also very worried.

"I don't even know, man. I don't even want to talk to management about this."

I hear my phone ring.

It was management.

"Hello.."

...

"Yes.."

...

"But.."

...

"We're not even dating..."

...

"Yes sir I understand.."

...

But I don't think its a good idea...

...

"Yes sir, I read the contract."

...

"Fine I'll tell her.

...

"She's not going to be very happy about this, sir."

...

"Goodbye, sir."

I hung up and then I was interrogated by the boys, and soon enough twitter.

"What happened Zayn?"

"What did management say?"

"They said that now that it's out in the public, we can't do anything but say that we're dating." I sighed, frustrated because I wanted to lure her in on my own, not because of management.

______________

THAT WAS CHAPTER 9!! OMG!! I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS.

VOTE BC YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

COMMENT BC YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

AND FOLLOW BC YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!

THANKS FOR READING,

ILYSM

BAI.xx

P.S. SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT PLS DON'T HATE ME!!Xx