how to make a baby : attempt one

Start from the beginning

Ashton nodded, peeking his bum up and letting Luke thrust before he stilled when he was balls deep. Luke moaned, his eyes fluttering shut against his cheeks and he shot his load inside his husband.

Luke let out a breathy moan, before they both collapsed to the bed. Luke stayed inside his kitten, still lying on top of him. The blond pressed soft kisses to Ashton's shoulders, neck and cheek before slowly pulling out and rolling off him.

Ashton instantly crawled in to Luke's side, wrapping his legs and arms around him. He kept the ears on as he fell asleep against Luke.

**

Twenty three days later.

Ashton woke up, his eyes fluttering open. He squinted his eyes against the light that came between the gap in the curtains. He saw the way the sun shone on Luke's back, showing his freckles and moles, along with a scar he got from falling in to a bush when he was seventeen, he blames Ashton, for standing there and looking so pretty. They'd been so young and in love.

Now they were married and trying for a baby at the age of thirty one--Ashton was older by nine days though.

Ashton moved his hand across the bed sheets, slowly moving over Luke's back, up to his neck. Luke was facing the window on his tummy, the covers by his waist. Ashton's fingers played with the baby hairs at the back of Luke's neck. "Baby?" Ashton called softly.

He shuffled closer, his cold feet wrapped around Luke's thigh.

Ashton pressed a kiss to Luke's broad shoulders. "Lukey."

"Baby."

"Sweetums."

"My prince."

"Bro."

"Don't fucking call me bro, I'm your husband," Luke grumbled tiredly. "What you want boo?"

"Cuddles, before I take the test." Ashton said, his hand gliding down Luke back to his bum and tapping it. "I'll make you pancakes if you do."

Luke simply lifted his arm and Ashton ducked under and cuddled in to him. They fell asleep cuddled together but woke up apart, their sleeping bodies couldn't take the heat of another person in their bed. But they'd always crawl back together in the morning.

"Time?" Luke asked.

Ashton shrugged. "Early."

"I have work at nine." Luke mumbled. He was a university teacher, teaching young adults about art, how to improve and techniques. All his classes were at half nine, but he got there at nine, to get the place set up.

Ashton leant up and checked the alarm clock seeing it was half seven. "Got an hour and a half."

Luke nodded, his eyes closing again. "You think you'll be positive?"

Ashton shrugged, "I hope so."

Luke rolled over so he could face Ashton. He let Ashton cuddled in to his chest, arms around his shoulders. "If you're not we'll keep trying beautiful."

"Thank you."

They lay there for another hour before they finally got up. Luke got dressed for the day in a black shirt and jeans, his doc martins on his feet. He checked his phone, got his laptop bag and put it on the sofa. Luke went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine.

Luke only had to wait ten minutes till Ashton came in the kitchen. "What was it?"

Ashton gulped and looked up at Luke, "Negative."

Luke saw his husbands hazel eyes water, opening his arms as the brunette walked over and held him. "It'll be positive soon baby. Give it time."

Ashton nodded, "You're gonna be late."

"I need my coffee and my morning kisses."

Ashton pulled from the hug and kissed Luke's pouting lips. "Promise we'll try again?"

"This weekend." Luke promised. "We'll do something else too." He teased, "Try a few kinks while we try for the baby yeah?"

Ashton blushed, "Like what?"

"How do you feel about some romantic bath or shower sex? I'll give you a good massage and then I'll fuck you good and slow." Luke smirked, grabbing Ashton's cheeks. "I'm going to give you this baby either way."

"That sounds good." Ashton smiled, biting his lip. He quickly pecked Luke's lips. "Now you really are gonna be late for work baby."

-

First one done, eleven down to go :)

it's all planned and I've used some of your suggestions