how to make a baby : attempt one

Zacznij od początku

Ashton pulled off, before he shuffled down and sucked on Luke's balls, sucking one in to his mouth and closing his eyes as he heard the blond beauty cry out. "Fuck."

Ashton kissed down Luke's thigh then, but he didn't get far when Luke yanked on the leash again. Ashton poured and licked a rough lick up Luke's shaft and his head before taking him in to his mouth again. Luke sat up then, watching the way his cock slipped past Ashton's pink swollen lips. He reached his hand forward, catching the hair that fell in to his husbands eyes. "So pretty." Luke smiled, biting at his pierced lip.

Ashton pulled off, licking his lips. "Please Daddy."

Luke smiled, "up you get, panties off."

Ashton stood up, pulling his panties off and down his thighs. The tail hung between his perfect bum and Luke stared longingly before he wrapped his hand around he tail.

"Pretty boy." Luke mumbled, tugging the butt plug out, slowly but surely. Once it was out, Luke put it on the carpeted floor. He grabbed Ashton's ass, squeezing his cheeks, before he leaned forward and flicked his tongue against Ash's hole.

Ashton whimpered, reaching his hand back and forcing Luke closer. The blond chuckled and grabbed Ashton's wrists. "No touching the merchandise kitten."

Ashton growled before he turned around, his hard leaking cock on display for Luke. "How'd you want me daddy?"

Luke leaned back on his hands, Ashton had to bend down so he didn't choke on the leash. "How'd you want it?"

"Can you fuck me from behind like a proper kitty?"

Luke smiled and nodded, "Sure thing, princess."

Luke stood up, telling ash to get in position. Ashton did, his hands gripping on to the pillow that smelt like Luke. The blond got the right side of the bed because it was closest to the window and Ashton didn't like sleeping by the window.

Luke climbed on to the bed, behind his husband. His hands caressed Ashton's hips, "Such a pretty kitty, baby." He smiled. He really hoped he got Ashton pregnant this time, it would be a first if it happened first time around.

Luke slowly slipped in after lubing himself up with his saliva. Ashton moaned softly, his hands squeezing at the pillow, before he dropped his head in to it, inhaling Luke's intoxicating scent.

Luke began to build up a steady rhythm when he knew Ashton was okay. The blond had his hands gripping his kittens waist, a little bit of pudge on him, he didn't work out anymore because why get fit when he might be pregnant at some point?

Ashton let out a breathy moan, "More please. Pretty please Daddy."

Luke smirked, Ashton was always so patient and polite, even when he was being fucked. The blond slipped his hand round Ash and touched his cock, pumping him quickly. "That more?"

"Quicker, harder please. Need so much more." Ashton panted, "Daddy, please." He dragged out his words, before he bit at the pillow, Luke's scent driving him crazy.

Luke chuckled and obliged, moving his hips quicker, which made a loud slapping sound around the room. Ashton's moaned increased in volume and Luke was sure the neighbours could hear the way Ashton begged for more. "wanna come daddy, please make me come."

Luke leaned down and wrapped his arm around Ashton, pulling him up till his back was against his husbands chest. "Anything you want kitten." Luke smirked, before he moved his hand quicker around Ashton, who shrieked, gripped at Luke's arm around around his torso. "Thank me when you come,"

It wasn't long till Ashton was whimpering and swearing and begging and when Luke said it was okay to come, Ashton was repeating thank you thank you thank you till he was limp. Luke chuckled, "Let me come okay, then we can clean you up."