(Smut) - Finally - Derek Hale

Request: Can you do an imagine where the reader goes to the police station 'cuz derek and chris are there in handcuffs (and she was raised by chris cuz her parents dissapeared) and she fakes being dereks girlfriend so they let her in and he's all like 'really? my girlfriend?' 'cuz they "hate" eachother and later she helps him take all the glasses from his back and they make out and stuff.
___________________________
"What can I help you with, ma'am?" the deputy asked, giving me a small smile. I turned on the charm, totally surprised that I was about to do this. I knew that they wouldn't take the dad story, even though that one was 'fairly' true.

"Hi there," I greeted sweetly. "I'm looking for my boyfriend. I heard he was here, getting into trouble again." I added a playful eye roll to my grin to help push the facade.

"Who would that be, ma'am?"

"Derek Hale," I told them, cringing internally at the words. He checked some paperwork and then nodded.

"This way. You can only see him for a minutes, though. He's in custody for a pretty serious offense," the deputy told me, leading the way. I followed him back a hallway until I could see Derek and Chris handcuffed to a bench, neither one looking very happy.

"Y/N?" Chris asked, his eyes looking confused to see me. I walked up to them happily, scooting around the deputy.

"Your girlfriend wanted to come say hi before you were locked up, Mr. Hale," he said, a stern frown on his face. Derek's brows furrowed at the words.

"Girlfriend? I don't-"

"Sweetheart!" I said loudly, cutting him off. I threw my arms around his neck, making it a real show. "Go along with it," I whispered harshly. I practically heard Derek roll his eyes at the words. "Now, what have you gone and gotten yourself into this time, baby?"

"Well, darling. They think your father and I took out Katashi," he told me, his voice full of insincere sweetness.

"Are you kidding? But, Der, didn't you tell them about your alibi?" I glanced between him and the deputy, both with looks of confusion. "Baby, we were, you know, locked up in the bedroom practically all week," I purred, running my fingers through Derek's hair. I saw him purse his lips, the deputy's cheeks turned bright red. When I glanced at my father, he had a rather disgusted look on his face.

"I'm going to, uhm, leave you be. I'll grab the Sheriff when he comes back so you can...tell him about your, uh- alibi," the deputy rushed, walking away quickly. Once we were alone, I kneeled in front of the bench.

"Alright, what's the plan?" I whispered, looking between the two of them.

"We don't have one," Chris said flatly, his blue eyes boring into mine. I raised my eyebrows, thoroughly surprised.

"Really? You don't have a plan?" I looked over at Derek to see him concentrating on something. Then his eyes went wide with horror.

"Get down!" he yelled, covering my dad with his body as I rolled under the bench, covering my head. The office behind us exploded, sending glass and wood flying everywhere. The shocks wracked through my body, practically jolting my bones. My ears were ringing when I finally rolled out from under the bench with a groan. Derek and Chris were looking at each other. The handcuffs must have been undone because Chris kneeled over me as I laid on the ground, eyes squeezing shut.

"Y/N! Y/N, are you alright?" he asked, checking me over for injuries. There were a few minor cuts here and there, a small trail of blood leaking down the side of my face, but other than that, I was fine.

"I'm fine," I mumbled, sitting up slowly. Derek came and helped me up, too. "Can we just get the hell out of here?"

"Come on," Derek said, helping me outside, Chris right behind. "I can take her back to the loft, get her cleaned up. We'll be safe there. You find the others, help out here any way you can," he said to Chris.