Self harm *Part 2*

*Stiles P.O.V*

I drove as fast as I could to (Y/N)'s house. I found out that she cut herself and while I was away in Mexico with Lydia, Isaac, Mason and Kira she also tried to commit suicide. I was completely oblivious to it and I had no idea it was even happening right in front of my eyes.

I arrived at her house and her parents cars were there, so I decided to enter her house the way I normally do. Her bedroom window.

The only thing lighting up her room was her red lava lamp I bought her for Christmas, I looked all around her room but she wasn't in there. I was about to leave when I heard a soft sob come from the en suit bathroom.

"(Y/N)? Are you in there?" I ask cautiously stepping towards the door.

"St-stiles?" She cried and ran into my arms. I held her right for what felt like hours.

"(Y/N) were going out now. We'all be back in a few hours okay?" Her mom shouted from downstairs

"Yeah okay bye" she managed to breath out, sounding like she hadn't been crying at all.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at the floor. "(Y/N), wh-why is there blood on the floor" before she could answer I grabbed her hand and pulled up her sleeve. "Oh god, it- it hasn't stopped bleeding." I grabbed hold of a towel pressing it on her wrist so I could slow down the blood loss.

"I-I don't think it was that deep" she said with tears in her eyes "St-Stiles I-I think I'm gonna-" before she finished her sentence she collapsed on the floor, I grabbed her and cradled her in my arms before calling Scott.

*Scotts P.O.V*

"Scott you have 5 missed calls off Stiles" Kira says throwing me my phone. So I called him back

"Hey bro wha-" I said before instantly being cut off.

"Scott y-you have to get here now, Scott she's gone to deep you have to help her"  I heard Stiles practically scream down the phone.

"Stiles calm down I'll be there now." I reassure him before putting the phone down.

*At (y/n)'s house*

I burst through the door and run strait up to (y/n)'s room. Stiles was sat on the floor with her cradled on his lap. "Baby please don't leave me, stay awake okay? I'm here please I-I can't loose you" he cried to her. I put my hand on his shoulder startling him a little

"I don't know what do do Scott" he choked out "Scott tell me she's gonna be okay please."

I gave him a guilty look as I heard her heartbeat get slower and slower by the minute. "Stiles I-"

"Give her the bite Scott, please I'm begging you. I can't loose her Scott. I can't not after everything we've been through." His voice shakes

"Stiles you have no idea what you're asking me to do" I said guiltily.

He looked up at me then looked back down at her. "Give her to me" I said to Stiles as he starts passing me her unconscious body. As soon as I had her in my arms I bit her side.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

It was all silent. Suddenly I sat up and sucked in a huge gulp of air.

"St-stiles?" I said with a shaken voice. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug kissing the top of my head.

"Don't you dare ever do that to me again! You understand? Ever" he says sighing in relief. "But I don't think you'll be able to do that to me again" he says smirking looking down at me.

"What do you mean by that?" Then suddenly I remembered the huge pain in my side. "Arrgh, what the hell?" I said as I grabbed my side. I pulled back my hand to reveal it was covered in blood.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)" Scott started "I had to change you. I-I had no choice it was either loose you or turn you" he says looking down at his feet then up at Stiles smiling weak.

"IM A FREAKING WEREWOLF?!" I yelled.

"Yes you are" I saw Stiles smirk.

"But what if I hurt you on the full moon?" I asked Stiles.

"I know you won't" he replies.

"And how exactly do you know I won't?" I said sassily back.

"Because you love me too much to physically hurt me." He says as a tear slid down my cheek.

I ran to Stiles and jumped on him so my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were holding my butt, I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm so so sorry for all of this Stilinski. I love you so so much and I'm so glad you know that" I said crying my eyes out.

"It's okay babe, I'll love you no matter what."

----------------------------------------------
Word count: 845 0.0
That was intense to write... Hope you guys like it. Wasn't really sure what to do for part 2 so this is just what I wrote now :3 vote and comment guys :p -Naomi- xx <3