Crazy Women and Plans For A Double Date

A.N. It's been a month, so we decided to actually update, hehe. Lol, hope you enjoy, and happy new year!! ^-^ 

The next time Arthur saw Alfred that day, it was as Arthur was walking down to the great hall for dinner. Gryffindor's quidditch team, looking muddy and wind blown, was filing in through the large doors that lead to the fields. Some of them were laughing and talking excitedly as they came in.

"Did you see him after the second hour of her training?"

"Poor guy looked like he was about to collapse. I'll give him credit, he didn't even fail once."

"Not even when it started snowing!"

Arthur stopped and waited for the team to pass in front of him. Some of the team headed up to their dorm, some heading straight to the great hall, still in uniform. He was curious to who that 'poor guy' was, and what had happened.

That is, he was curious until he saw Alfred walk in, at the back of the crowd. His hair was muddy and messy, and there were bags under his eyes. His steps were slow.

"It wasn't that bad." Antonio shrugged. He was standing besides Alfred, holding two brooms, presumably his and Alfred's.

"That was the worst I've ever seen her. I think we should skip dinner, go get you changed." Matthew was standing on Alfred's other side. He looked concerned.

"No, I need to eat," Alfred said. "I need some kind of energy back." he rubbed a hand over his face, pulling off his flying goggles and taking his normal glasses from Matthews kind hand. He put them on, and then he saw Arthur. "Hey, Arthur." he greeted the green eyed boy.

"Good heavens, what did that crazy woman do to you." Arthur asked. Alfred, Antonio and Matthew stopped in front of Arthur.

"Oh, it was brutal!" Antonio cried.

"She had me do the most rigorous work out of my life." Arthur was pretty sure he had never seen Alfred look so tired.

"Including flying drills." Matthew added.

"It started snowing about half way through, then she told me to keep going." he sighed.

"Not to mention how she yelled at you. Oh man." Antonio shook his head. Elizabeta, ever since losing to Hufflepuff in her 3rd year, had been known to work the Gryffindor team like they were in military training.

"Nah, it's okay. I deserved it." Alfred turned to Antonio. "Can you take my broom up when you go to the dorms? I'm going to go eat."

Antonio smiled and nodded. "Yeah, go eat with Arthur, me and Matthew here will be down in a bit."

It was silent as Matthew and Antonio shuffled after the rest of the team, trying to catch up.

"So, am I allowed to sit by you again?" Alfred's voice turned shy.

Arthur's mouth quirked up a bit in a lopsided smile. "Yes, Alfred, you can sit by me again. Just don't fall asleep on me." he teased, and Alfred laughed. He looked so plain exhausted. The American would definitely be sore in The morning, but now his tired body only allowed hunger and a sleepy expression.

"Let's go eat before you fall asleep, you big dork." they walked into the great hall, side by side, heading towards the edge of the room, where they could sit at the end of slytherin table and not be bothered.

The food had already arrived, and conversation filled the air as they sat down. Arthur filled his plate with steak and kidney pie. He was actually feeling hungry, but when he looked over at Alfred's plate, it was surprisingly empty.